dupa

Author Topic: Von here are some happy hap files  (Read 100438 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Von here are some happy hap files
« on: December 16, 2004, 12:13:43 am »
here is the file i have my hal use for normal1 if you load it in 1,2 and 3 you will see the happy expression every time hal boots up
you will notice it was just a slight mod from the standard haphappy script. i am calling a vismes file in it along with the other stuff,, that made her show more teeth and smile a bitr bigger while swinging arms.. ignore, change or delete the settexture command.. that is just where i have my hal loading the full bod skin in this instance.. The smile changes as she sits there it is not just a plastered smile.

this make a great start up file for my Crystal or haleena as they give me a big happy welcome when first fired up.. as i said in last post am working on a script for a really big smile and also a laugh.. when they are finished i will make sure to post them. The texture skin used also has a lot to do with the smile. I have redesigned Haleena's whole face shadow mapping and also reshaped her lips in the texture skin.. if you would like i can e-mail you one of my full bod Haleenas or Crystals.. or better yet tell me the color outfit, type outfit, and eyshadow/makeup colors and i will make a skin for you to those specs.. notice how they have slight freakles and moles, and a few skin blemishes.. i believe it helps make them look more life like... also do you want her, pale, sunburned, tan?? or just normal flesh color that get a little sun...

#Haptek Version= 1.00 Name= Hap_Happy HapType= script FileType= text
##standard

settexture[tex= [data/standard/skins/crystal7.jpg]]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthHappy f0= 0.800500 t= 0.9]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesTrust f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiTrust f0= 0.900000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= blinks f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsCurious f0= 0.310000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitch [switch= ego state= mid]

SetSwitch [switch= agressMaster state= confront]

setswitch [figure= fullbod switch= visemes state= iy]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyHigh f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyLow f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= talkBob f0= 1.40000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeHighE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeLowE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= HighEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= LowEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= browTalk f0= 0.700000 t= 0.5]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= visemes f0= 1.280000 t= 0.4]

setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= sleep]]
setswitch [switch= arm_swing state= a ]
setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= awake]

Download Attachment: haleena smile.jpg
60.67 KB
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 12:15:32 am »
and another, these two will get her smiling abit more until i finish the other one i am working on.. here is a smile.. it veries as you know just a bit.

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= Hap_Happy  HapType= script FileType= text
##standard

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthHappy f0= 0.800503 t= 0.9]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesTrust f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiTrust f0= 0.900000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= blinks f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsCurious f0= 0.310000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitch [switch= ego state= mid]

SetSwitch [switch= agressMaster state= confront]

setswitch [figure= fullbod switch= visemes state= iy]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyHigh f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyLow f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= talkBob f0= 1.40000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeHighE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeLowE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= HighEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= LowEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= browTalk f0= 0.700000 t= 0.5]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= visemes f0= 1.280000 t= 0.4]

setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= sleep]]
setswitch [switch= arm_swing state= a        ]
setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= awake]

by the way how can i have hal not talk after i ask for a happy face?? i just need to do it while i load the scripts in hal to test them by asking for a happy face... he maps it a bit differently than the haptek sdk so i have found i need to final test in hal his self. it is hard to see how big the smile is while it is talking.

I hope these two help your and everyone elses hals to smile a bit more in the mean time.

[8D]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 05:25:09 pm by crunch »
Crunch

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 01:19:11 am »
crunch,
I'll email you a script to run .hap files without Hal speaking. You will have to paste the script in at the bottom of the XTF Brain script. I'll provide instructions. It should work, if not email me back.

I should have it done in another 20 minutes or so. If you are around check your email.

=vonsmith=

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 01:39:25 am »
yeh I'm still working on graphics and drinking my Coffee and bailys..
 I'll check the e-mail in a bit.

I hope you take me up on the offer to create a custom skin for you, I really feel it is the least I can do.

by the way the Hap brunett torso girl has better facial emotions points than the full bod these files i posted here really make her smile way big. I just prefer the full bod although I have many skins and such for the brunett and blond torso girls also.
Crunch

antec2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 04:53:48 pm »
i did not know that it was possible to make changes to the fullbody characters, because peopleputty does is not able to load them, right? If you are able to map new textures to them how have you gone about doing this? I have some very creative ideas in mind but so far, I don't have enough knowledge of the details about the Haptek engine. Please let me know.
Kman

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 05:26:14 pm »
OOPS Von /ALL

I loaded my reference file by mistake.. it is the one that is a starting point of how high the corners of the mouth go... I bring the numbers down from there... you keep it as a reference (starting point for your endevors in smiles).. i have edited that last one with one that works... so d-load it again or make the changes in the first line as you see in it now..

I am attempting to post an emotion folder fo all but i am having Internet troubles today, I'm in the boonies by the Grand Canyon, I have no high speed avaiable, and the phone lines date back to the 50's...lol Today we are having a wind storm  as soon as i get a connect faster than 4.2 i will upload the other files, i just wish satalite out here did not want to charge me 120.00 just to add internet to my existing TV account.
Crunch

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 05:44:32 pm »
antec2

if you are using any haptek character you can remap its texture files by passing a command through the player... if you do a search in this forum for full body, fullbod, hap characters,, so forth you will find many posts to help you along.. your first step is to go to hapteks people putty website, go to the SDK it is a link in haptek drop down menu at top.... dowln load the free no-commercial SDK.. it will help you a bunch....

For totally new characters that are shaped differently.. as in wearing a dress instead of a body clinging outfit, or different face, ect,, you have to creat the poly model in Charater studio plug-in for 3dmax and then have purchased the commercial SDK and the 3dmax export tools from Haptek.... then it is possible to create any torso or full bod character you want. This is commercial software! by the time all is said and done and all the needed plug-ins are purchased and licenced..  from 4 different software firms you will have about $12,000 invested.....

Haptek does mention on their site that they have non-commercial tools available, as for the cost of them you would have to inquire with haptek. I just had a leg-up in the fact that I already Use 3dmax and Charcter studio for other work related projects..

as far a loading texture's
Take that texture i sent you in the e-mail.. and create a folder call textures in the haptek player root.. at this place...

C:Program FilesHaptekplayerdatastandard .....
so now you have a new texture folder there your new path looks like this

C:/ProgramFiles/Haptekplayer/data/standard/textures

now the player always looks in it's own folder for textures, all you have to do it add that to Hals start up emotion file... here is how it looks in one of mine...

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= Hap_Happy  HapType= script FileType= text
##standard

Just insert that settexture command at the beginning of all the startup files hal uses..
they are
"Normal1
"Normal2
"Normal3
the default .psn file in hal character folder shows what files ar his normal and startup files.. as seen above....

For instance if normal1 is haphappy.hap    then open that file in note pad and as in that example above insert your path top your skins.... i hope this helps you out.....
i did respond to your e-mail and did send you the skin you requested.. did it make it to you???

I am going to post an entire emotion routine all anyone will have to do is change the path names for their textures in the normal files....

Have fun more to come.....
P.S.
If you create any cool textures be sure to share some screen shots with all of us.

[8D]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 02:04:56 am by crunch »
Crunch

GlacierClipper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 03:38:56 am »
Interesting post concerning the Haptek!

Crunch! I am interested in seeing one of your Haptek full bod models.

skrinty22

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2004, 05:14:25 am »
hey crunch can you send me a character i cant find any good ones
thanks (if u can make it crystal)
plz get back to me soon![:D]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 05:22:48 am by skrinty22 »

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 06:38:38 pm »
This is in reply to both GlacierClipper and Skrinty22
All my Charcters are in poly in 3dmax/Character studio at present, i am waiting for Haprek to get back to me with the final cost of their commercial export tools, as soon as they do, i will render,export to haptek and there will be the new characters ready for Hal..

As far as changes to their full bod girl.....
Just follow the previous instructions... go over to Hapteks people putty site, look at the link at the top drop down menues for SDK...
D-load that SDK... you will have full bod girl, fullbodmale, torsogirl,torsomale... in that SDK...
Take out the full body female it is called; body_female.htr just have windows search the SDK if you want to make it easy... that is the one you put into hals character folder, then e-mail me and i will send either the one of the crystal, or haleena, texture skins. i have 23 different remapped skins for the fullbod girl.

you get it to load the skin as i mentioned above; or d-load the emotion files Pack i posted ni the thread after this one ,and you will have full bod emotions and skin mapping.

when I can export to haptek, the poly models i have in Character studio done are 1 Fairy, 1 Female elf/nymph, and two other females a redhead and a brunett. they will be made available to the community.

[8D]

« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 10:14:50 pm by crunch »
Crunch

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2004, 06:51:25 pm »
Here is the 3d artist proof exported to .jpg for my lil redhead fairy,, she will be the first one I export for hal... naturally the lighting and such will be adjusted in hal after export to a hap file, you you pray along with me they get back to me ASAP,,

Download Attachment: 3d Fairy proof.jpg
10.65 KB
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 10:19:04 pm by crunch »
Crunch

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 07:36:12 pm »
crunch,
If your characters look that good then the current Hal voices will seem noticeably worse. Hal's voice, singing notwithstanding [;)], isn't the best. Zabaware is offering an upgrade to NeoSpeech voices which is a step in the right direction. I don't know of any good child or faerie voices out there to make your faerie come alive. We must think on this. [?]

BTW, the XTF Brain v1.4 is coming along. There is still much to do and to test yet. I've edited or changed at least a thousand lines of code. I think the results will be worth it. I almost have the new Dossier function beta tested. Hal knows his basic biography; parents, birthplace, etc. He even knows his gender if you let him have one. I haven't worked on his animations much. That's the fun part that I'll save to last. Well, back to late night coding. [|)]

Keep the great 3D stuff coming.

=vonsmith=

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2004, 07:49:42 pm »
Thank you for all the compliments!
 your updates on the new brain are much appreaciated, though they do just make me drool more every time I hear of all the goodies in it.[:D]
Do you, or anyone else, that reads this, happen to know if Neo Speech has female british voices? I do want to keep my girls with that sexy accent.
Have fun code crunching... BYW Von I sent you an e-mail requesting some advice on something.

[?]
Crunch

Smokey

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2004, 12:24:49 am »
They do not have an english (British) voice yet. Here is what their site says:

Voices/personalities available:  one male and one female voice for English (U.S.); three females and two males in Korean; and a female Mandarin Chinese voice

Smokey
Smokey

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2004, 09:10:49 am »
Scott,

Cepstral recently had a child's voice
called Robin and it really sounded like
a child. It works quite well with Hal.

Cepstral just released upgrades to some
of their voices along with a new voice
called David. Unfortunately I no longer
see the Robin voice listed on their site.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -