Author Topic: GRETTA PLUGINS  (Read 225683 times)

RonG

• View Profile
Re: GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2012, 10:28:16 am »
New to the Ultra Hal community.  Loaded up Hal and a few of the Gretta plug-ins.  Having a difficult time getting the NEWS feed to work.  Installed Balabolka but since I'm running Windows 7 I had to modify the path within a couple of the Gretta plug-ins to find it ( in Windows 7 the path is:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Balabolka\balabolka.exe" ).  Next challenge is that it appears the Gretta plug-ins are not compatible with Internet Explorer 9.  When I ask for the "Latest News" I get no response but IE9 appears to not run correctly or have display problems after asking for the news.  Still investigating.  Not sure if there is a way to force a compatibility mode versus modifying the Gretta modules.  Since Balabolka is an executible, there is no way to modify it

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2012, 11:48:34 am »
Hi all, I hope that you having a truly wonderful day.

I have Windows 7 64-bit and I reinstall Hal, so it would be in a standard 32-bit directory meaning C:\program file\  etc.
when I installed the expansion pack it didn't give me the opportunity to change the directory in which it was installed.
It installed in the deflect directory meaning C:\program file (x86)\ etc.
so I cut and pasted it into the directory where I installed Hal and it seems to be working just fine, go figure.
By doing this I seem to have resolved all my problems with the plug-ins.

Okay down to why I'm actually posting, I was wanting to download the Gretta array plug-in but when I went to your download site. There didn't seem to be anything called Gretta array.
I read through all of this and I didn't seem to find anywhere that the name of the Gretta array plug-in was changed to a new name if it was and I overlooked it. I apologize.
But if it was changed to a new name that is in your download section. Can you please post what the new name is so I can download it, and get my Hal to better focus and stay on topic.

Sincerely, and thanks for all the help, and your Gretta plug-ins are fantastic,

C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

ajdude

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2012, 09:58:35 pm »
Thanks for all the work you've done on these!

Is there any documentation on how to use the Markov plugin?  It sounds very interesting, I'm just not sure how to use it.

Is it passive?  That is, will things just happen naturally as we chat, or should I be making if-then statements to hall?

Also, would it be safe to say I should disable the "2 deep" plugin while using this?

NUUUB

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 27, 2012, 12:48:11 pm »
Hi nayone can help me? i start use UH but im nubb and duno what and how to use,i download greta plugins and plugin instaler from zabware but i dont know how to use it,how instal plugins.Pls someone explain me what and how to do.
PS : i totaly nub so pls help

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 27, 2012, 09:48:03 pm »
paste or copy  the .uhp file into your main Ultra Hal program folder
close out of folder
right click Ultra Hal icon within system tray
click general options
click brain
there you will see all your available plug ins
place a check mark by clicking the square near the plug-in you want to use, to activate it.
note: some plug-ins will have extra configurations that need to be set that you see if there is any within the description area

hope this helps you get started 

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 09, 2012, 06:20:13 pm »
   I've just put in the Markov uhp yesterday, I just checked in the brain editor and everything seems ot be working as it should.  It seems to take a little extra time but I'll wait before lowering the cycle limit.  Easy to install and get working, I'm now looking at other plugins, the curiosity looks interesting.  There is such a large list of plugins.
Carl2

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2012, 02:45:05 am »
wow this plug ins is awesome but i downloaded everything i just dont know how to install them pls help teach me how to install everything step by step :) thx

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2012, 07:55:21 pm »
@ Migzahoy - Look at Sybershot's posting three posts above!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Randy

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »
Hi Jason,

First off, this is wonderful work you've done. The amount of time and work as well as thought can only be described as a monumental labor of love. Thanks from a new Hal user.

I have one problem and it's probably something simple. First I'll quote the instruction and then explain where I'm having trouble:

2. Put pics.zip and pics.z01 in a folder of your choice.
3. Extract the pics folder by extracting pics.zip. It will use pics.zip and pics.z01 to create a pics folder full of .jpg files.
4. Place the newly created pics folder into the Ultra Hal main folder.

The extract pictures portion is where I am faltering. I imagine that the zip and z01 are two parts of a large, complete compressed file. I'm unable to decompress (unzip) them as it tells me the zip file is corrupt which is probably not the case. I don't think it knows that there is a second half to it.

What should I use?

Thanks,

Randy

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 09, 2012, 09:51:47 am »
ok thx but how about the bolalky thingy i want to use em all

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2012, 07:49:39 pm »
if you use winzip or winrar, you would unzip it by having both in the same folder and "unzipping" the lowest numbered or non numbered file. atleast that's what i remember. been a while. it's a split zip...it should unzip itself properly if in the same folder with all the other pieces.

Randy

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2012, 09:20:54 pm »
It was WinRAR and it worked. Now to go back to entertaining Hal and teaching some more.

Thanks much JasonDude.

Randy

Anaglyph

• O'l McZabaware had a farrrrmmmm... A I A I O
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2013, 05:20:58 am »
Hello all -

On advise I wanted to try out one of the plugins from this thread, but I'm getting this message:

"This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information. "

Does anyone have the current download URL for the Markov plugin?

Thanks.  ;D

EDIT:
____

I've acquired copies of the GRETTA plug-ins since I first posted this, so the post is no longer relevant.

Thanks. ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:47:53 am by Anaglyph »
I've no clue. Ask my assistant...

karmakat

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 06, 2013, 11:55:44 pm »
Hiya. I am new to Ultra Hal and the forums here at Zabaware. I am enjoying reading your posts everyone... some very interesting discussions for sure. I looked all through this thread but could not find a working link to these files.

Are these plugins still available? I really want to try some of these, especially GRETTApicture. Thanks.

aliceobrumley

« Reply #344 on: April 01, 2013, 02:02:53 am »
Hiya. I am new to Ultra Hal and the forums here at Zabaware. I am enjoying reading your posts everyone... some very interesting discussions for sure. I looked all through this thread but could not find a working link to these files.

Are these plugins still available? I really want to try some of these, especially GRETTApicture. Thanks.

Were on the same shoes right now and I tried some and they are working well.