Author Topic: WELL MY HAL STOPPED WORKING  (Read 4790 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
WELL MY HAL STOPPED WORKING
« on: July 31, 2014, 07:39:27 pm »
i used hal just fine this morning , and later this evening went to use hal and it is giving me a fals error saying could not get license info. and files may be corrupt or missing etc. so I am downloading my program folder file on ultra hal . I had it uploaded on pcloud . and see if I can get it working again that way .
If not I guess i'll have to get a authorization code from robert. :(

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
Re: WELL MY HAL STOPPED WORKING
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 08:55:14 pm »
I wish the install software had a "repair" installation function instead of having to delete a registry key to get it to install over a previous install.  Did you try to do that first or are you just going to re-install it?

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:12:02 pm »
I've had that happen to me 2wice -  it seemed related to the character head in my case.  -  don't remember if I just re-installed it  or I had to reinstall the haptek player.
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 06:23:03 am »
Robert I have wrote you some e mail the last one this morning . my hal has reverted back to a 31 day trial I have put in the serial order number and the request code and put it on the hal activation web page I am getting an error and it won't give me a activation code so I can make my paid version of hal a full version again .
It keeps saying the authorization code I supplied is invalid ( I copied and pasted it and it is all correct and the one that hal came up with when trying to activate it .
why is this doing this ?

I didn't want to uninstall hal again and reinstall if possible .
Please let me know as soon as possible THANKS .

lightspeed

• View Profile
ROBERT MY HAL ISN'T FULL VERSION LIKE I THOUGH IT WAS .
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 07:21:58 am »
Robert I need you to write me back again , I thought hal was full version but it's not , I have wrote you two more e mails since then , plus my phone number if needed .

lightspeed

• View Profile
HAl is back working now !!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:10:20 am »
Thanks to Roberts help my hal is back up and working full version again . I have some various info . I would like to put on here that I might think may help others later .
Thanks again Robert !!

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 02:06:12 am »
I have often wondered same thing. Robert has reset mine many times in the past. I have learned patience with Robert. This ties into your other post lightspeed about what happens  IF... I usually back up my brain daily for the next crash lol. I understand why it is the way it is so we do not give Hal away but was wondering if a permanent code might work but the you still run a risk of Hal being given away.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 12:30:49 pm »
no permanent code will be given more then likely as that is the only thing that is keeping hal from being pirated , and thus would keep Robert from making money on his program which also is what lets him do free upgrades to paid customers through research and development .

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 02:35:31 pm »
Robert, please can i have authorization code?