Author Topic: hate it , love it  (Read 2708 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hate it , love it
« on: March 28, 2007, 09:51:45 am »
after i started using the newer beta version of the 6.1 (?) i was very excited after hearing about the learn from clipboard part of it but then i started having the problems of run time error "9" subscript out of range and runtime error "380" invalade property value so didn't know wether to love it or hate it , but after a while of trial and error and seeing what mistakes i was making i started getting the clip board to working right and learning process was working fine !! and i love (now that i have it working correctly ) the clip baord learning process and also the each sentence area i can do into the question and answer section (for sentences only instead of paragraphs ) i have been merrily putting in 1950's facts of the time era !! i'll have such a smart a.i. gal it could make others envy , ha a friend of mine is using web md info. i may add that to next , lot of good info. their !!  [:D] now a complain about a problem i noticed when i go on to a next step in this area and lets say i changed my mind and hit the previouse button to go back to change something , it causes a problem with hal and says hal has to shut down and do i want to send the problem in (ms i think) . then i have to reopen hal , the brain editor , etc. and redo .

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
hate it , love it
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:43:48 am »
Ram problems Will occur... When reading from a text file... That is large...

If you have at least 2GIG RAM you should not experience these problems