dupa

Author Topic: hal vision project can anyone show me the correct pathway into input  (Read 10415 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Oncuttingedge2005 , you never did answer me on the above question
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 01:56:54 pm »
Oncuttingedge2005 , you never did answer me on the above question, is it okay what i asked. ?

By the way just to let anyone know who has this and is using it . i found out to keep it from going off "TO" much with motion detection , what i did was defined a small square area to the right of my head where i am sitting , this way hal doesn't pick up every little movement .
If anyone that's using it has any other ways that work good please post them as i would like to see what others do.
thanks.

Honvai

• View Profile
Re: hal vision project can anyone show me the correct pathway into input
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2022, 09:17:18 pm »
I thing the response need to be silent but additive. Like as hal see it will store the image and convert it to character form and compares it to the others.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: hal vision project can anyone show me the correct pathway into input
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2022, 10:03:10 pm »
Hal doesn't really "see" anything. What it does do is to detect that a motion or movement has occurred.  It's a glorified motion detector.

At this time it does not support facial recognition or object recognition although some experiments have been done in this regard by some of the forum's members.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -