Author Topic: Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY  (Read 7055 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY
« on: September 22, 2009, 08:20:10 pm »
many may be interested in this as it has to do with drug companies and curing cancer what could be done but probably wont be because theirs no money in it for them , i have always said why would they completely cure cancer when theirs billions to be made off of treatments , medicine etc.
check out the website and video !!

http://www.rinf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11845

[:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:19:36 pm »
sorry that site removed the link after i had posted it on here try this link for the same story it works i tested it .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdWulFi6jQ

its interesting and i hope others will check it out !!

[:)][:D][8D]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:25:56 am »
Thanks LS - sadly, yet another example of how money and greed rules the world.

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 05:11:48 am »
Funny --- There has also been a CURE FOR HIV & AIDS for years hidden away?

After Injecting so many africans with the disease Eventually the women became immune... and a vacine was created! only for a select Illuminated FEW...

After joining a lodge, Many other things were also revealed. UBOM!
United brotherhood Order of  Melshedek!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 05:15:22 am by spydaz »

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 05:47:23 am »

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 05:42:20 pm »
It is already a known fact that some people are immune to Aids. I've seen long documentary on this once and it shown that a certain percentage of people can't get aids (no matter what did to get it!). I forgot about the name of the documentary but it shown that certain specific genetic traits where the cause of this immunity.

... natural selection... basically everybody who isn't immune dies and everybody who is immune lives. It would make since that there would be a healthy dose of the immune in Africa by now.

I'm just glad it isn't air-born.
Live long and prosper or die trying.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 04:28:22 pm »
Here are some interesting facts about both cancer and HIV.
Cancer cells are just normal growth cells that have run amok and in doing so can be very deadly. The hard part in finding a cure is that once you find a way to destroy the growth factor in cancer cell you also risk the danger of stopping all normal growth or at least inhibiting.
It was once announced that a cure or HIV was discovered years ago but the one of the side effects was that the drug that killed HIV also destroyed you immune system which could lead to fatal events as you could no longer fight off any regular viruses or deseases that could come you way. In other words you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Bill

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 09:04:24 am »
bill819, they just recently found some parcial ? cures to hiv in the news it was done in singapore . so at least thats "some " good news !![:)]
 by the way bill where have you been hiding havent heard much on here from you !![:D]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 01:48:31 pm »
Hi LS
I am usually hear many times every day with some small exceptions like when I am out of town. I normally don't post much unless I feel that I can add some real value to what is being talked about.
The laast 6 weeks I have been very active in a nation wide Karaoke contest and I am now in the Simi-finals and will have one more go at it on Oct. 1st. I really did not expect to get into the finals because there are thousands of really good singers from all over the country. In the San Jose area alone there are over 92 restuarants and bars that have karaoke as a part of their entertainment. It has  been a lot of real fun.
I will be missing again in Oct as I will be taking my lady friend on a two week cruise to the Mexican reveria. I love those cruise ships as they always treat you like royalty.
Every day that I am home I log onto Zabaware several time=s a day as I am now retired and have plenty of time on my hands. I also log onto a nice Chess site too as I am interested in computer chess and have written a chess program myself and even had it entered into a world wide chess tournement once.
Damn, you got me talking about my personal life which is one thing that I tend to never do here or anywhere else public.
Never fear Underdog is here, well, I mean I am.
Bill

spydaz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 08:20:48 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill819

Here are some interesting facts about both cancer and HIV.
Cancer cells are just normal growth cells that have run amok and in doing so can be very deadly. The hard part in finding a cure is that once you find a way to destroy the growth factor in cancer cell you also risk the danger of stopping all normal growth or at least inhibiting.
It was once announced that a cure or HIV was discovered years ago but the one of the side effects was that the drug that killed HIV also destroyed you immune system which could lead to fatal events as you could no longer fight off any regular viruses or deseases that could come you way. In other words you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Bill

Thats Quite Right!....

In the 60's they were working on the cure for Radiation related illnesses, Cancer being the main one. This led them to discover a "Possible cure" which itself turned out to be "A quired I mune D ificiency S yndrome", problem being that "AIDS" does not kill but puts the body into a "Vunerable state" but it cause the cancer to DISSapate Without the need to ~REMOVE... Aids became a comunicable disesae in the form of HIV.... Now the confusion is between HIV & AIDS....

HIV IS AN "AIDS CARRIER".... WILL EVENTUALLY DEVELOP AIDS... AID DOES NOT KILL! The simple flu Which you catch KILLS YOU (once you have Full blown AIDS"

it is also know that CANCER CELLS From around the Testise(BALLS) can produce StemCELLS which after various processing can heal anything! actually use by some beauty products "SYNOGY" <<< OIL OF ULAY >> as AGE REDUCING CREAMS! <<< Stem cells are used in the production of NEWBORN BABYS (GROW ORGANS)..... (Product of cancerous cells) the only other place to retreive stell cells is "UNBORN CHILD IN THE WOMB" thats why Pro-Abortion & Stem cell research & cloning & aids * CANCER all come under the same umbrella!

If i Clone You and Grow YOUR ORGANS.... the FREEZE CRYOGENICLLLY ... When YOu need a transplant you can use your own grown organs! esesntailly swapping organs continually <<< as a working body means LIFE! ... POSIBLE EVERLASTING!

spydaz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 08:26:52 am »
thats why the concept is so great....

Nulear bomb begats cancer, begats Aids, Begats hiv
Abortion begats stem cells begats eternal life
Stem cells begats the cure for cancer!

A Life for a LIFE!

probably they would women just producing "Feotuses" just to create the cure? Young ladies being convinced to Abort Rather than ADOPT, just to get stemm cells!

This is why stem cell research should be banned!

Ladies would be convinced by rich folk to "CARRY" their babys... where the lady would have no claim to the child as it was concieve with the rich folks EGGS & SPERM, even Grafted with thier own DNA to produce a cloned child JUST FOR ORGANS!

That why cloniong should be BANNED!

AS A SPRITUAL MAN ...... ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE BANNED

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 01:59:00 pm »
As far as cloning goes a university in Lousiana has been successfully cloning some body parts now for a few years. In 2006 I contacted cancer of the bladder for the fifth time and that time it was so bad they had to remove my bladder completely to keep it from spreading. One year later I read about the university's ability to clone organs and at that time it was human bladders. In as little as two weeks they could clone your bladder have it transplanted into you without any chance of being rejected.
The news now is that they are developing ways to clone most other organs and it looks like they are being quite successful.
Bill

spydaz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 07:16:25 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill819

As far as cloning goes a university in Lousiana has been successfully cloning some body parts now for a few years. In 2006 I contacted cancer of the bladder for the fifth time and that time it was so bad they had to remove my bladder completely to keep it from spreading. One year later I read about the university's ability to clone organs and at that time it was human bladders. In as little as two weeks they could clone your bladder have it transplanted into you without any chance of being rejected.
The news now is that they are developing ways to clone most other organs and it looks like they are being quite successful.
Bill

Real sad to hear about that bill friend, it sounds like good news for those who really want to live "BY ANY MEANS NECESARY". I truely understand. I BELEIVE : If thy right hand offend thee Cut it off, This does not mean REPLACE! the fact that we can be given "NOTICE" that we are about to die is a great thing, but to try and RESIST death, or CHANGE the PATH..Set for us! doesnt make it RIGHT!...

One day nickodemus "the magi" came to jesus after, jesus had raised lazzeruss from the dead and said "Teach me the miracle or RAISING THE DEAD JESUS" jesus replied that, even though he adimited that nickodemus was a "GREAT" MAGI, who could have perform simular miracles as jesus, jesus power CAME DIRECTLY FROM the most HIGH, and were not man made "MAGIC" / "MODERN SCIENCE". for nickodemus to recieve such "HEAVENLY GIFTS" he would have to LEAVE / FORGET his previous life and become a disciple! but nickodemus did not agree and went off to practice even more magic to reproduce jesus miracle......

Its hard to accept FATE when it is revealed to us, when the news is not what we would have wanted, but Faith, love.... these are the weapons we have, give yourself unto his will and all will be well. But if your faith is not strong then "YES" depend upon science to solve your troubles, even though they may even be able to pro long you, but really its destroying your s..l. these are the times to prepare the Spirit for the crossing and put your house in order! this is the real reason why it has been chosen to reveal the woes one may have.

Any way that was a bit much for this type of forum Sorry guys but the spirit moves when it moves....

PS: When the final hour was revealed to jesus, he prepared his last supper for his disciples and gave them all forgiveness and love, even a way to remember him, then went to the garden to pray to prepare his spirit for his final journey as this was the last time he was able to pray as a "FREE MAN" as after he would either be BOUND Imprizoned or even in pain.....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:21:14 pm by spydaz »

spydaz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 07:28:26 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Duskrider

Story and formula appear to be here:http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_1789.shtml

Hi Dusky... after fully disceting the article i had point to realise that i was being "LED DOWN THE GARDEN PATH".....After knowing people "regular people" afflicted with the aids viruses(both eventally died took years) they had tried many such remidies all geared towards giving "HOPE"

as with these herbal cancer cures!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:34:30 pm by spydaz »