dupa

Author Topic: New Items I created.  (Read 70524 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2005, 04:41:02 pm »
Hey girls and boys. Someone start a new thread, as SIX pages is a little to much, not only that it probably puts a load on the web page.
Just thinking out loud.
Bill [8]

Arakus

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2005, 09:01:57 am »
Bill, sorry, my intent was to make things easier for people to find, so all they'd have to do is follow on topic instead of scanning through several to find my creations. I'll work on starting another Topic after this lates accessory.

It works better on Doris than Crystal, it should work on any flat type hair styles.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

versionfour

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2005, 04:03:18 pm »
Yuss! What a great accessory - basic, feminine and potent in disclosure. I'm surprised at how well it works with a ponytail. It's interesting to see what guys and girls think is pleasing. Girls accentuate features and guys are happy with catsuits. But really, how many women do we see trolling around in spandex and Australian Ugg boots?

But a flower makes a statement with less effort than expensive things. Again, very nice!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 04:15:59 pm by versionfour »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2005, 04:44:50 pm »
versionfour,

We all seem to have a distaste for those awful boots and a lot of people have tried to stretch the limits to disguise them to the extent that it looks like she has swollen ankles!

Unfortunately, it's something we'll have to bear until someone either figures out the code / method or hits the lottery!;)

The full body figure can be modified IF one is willing to shell out a LOT of money for the program that allows for that to be done.

Arakus has made a lot of nice props but I also think he had to purchase a program that would work like a plug-in with 3D Max.

Nice work Jerry!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Arakus

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2005, 07:57:46 am »
Thank You Guys,

Art is correct, I had to purchase the Accessory Converter tools from Haptek to create everything I've done, and yes it's a plug-in for 3DS Max and 3 DOS based applications. I've tried numerous ways to cover the boots but unfortunately they're part of the actual character model so no way to just remove them. I haven't given up yet though :)

Thanks Art....
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
New Items I created.
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2008, 08:09:20 am »
I wish I had all those items. I may have a few, like the pearl necklace, cross earrings (I think),. the skirt, but I don't have the other stuff.
[V]

Except the motorcycle. And how did Arakus put a tail on the female haptar??
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:22:57 am by markofkane »
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2008, 08:19:09 am »
We've come a long way, haven't we?

quote:
Originally posted by freddy888

She's just waiting for the bike.

Insert Image:

I was trying to write a sitting down hap for Duskrider, but I got diverted..I should have put the shades on her.

lightspeed

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2008, 01:40:59 pm »
hey mark i know where that saying "Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**." came from  it was the movie christine where the old junk yard dealer said he would throw in some spare parts and let the kid fix up his car if he sweep and would clean the crappers and put extra toilet paper on the spools in the bathrooms and smiled with the stogie in his mouth and the nerds kid said well ok ...i'll have to "think" about it !!"  !! love that  movie "i have it !!" [:D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2008, 03:21:37 pm »
Great! That was a great movie, and great songs, too. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

ender

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2009, 10:40:09 pm »
Thats to bad. Those are some nice things ... it would be cool to have them. Can't believe how this thread didn't have a post in 3 years...

Bill819

• View Profile
New Items I created.
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:35 am »
Hey Mark
I think I have seen those girls lately. Just one-half mile from where I live is most likely the biggest motorcycle shop in the entire Bay Area. There is never a day when you can not see a minimum of 10 to 15 bikes parked in front of it and these are customers. There are time when their parking lot is full and it would easily hold 100 bikes without crowding to much.
Bill