dupa

Author Topic: Help..!"htr Converter"  (Read 8190 times)

bgra

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« on: November 08, 2005, 07:04:47 pm »
[:)]Hepinize merhaba..
aranýza katýldýðým için mutluyum.Bu arada Arakus'a öncelikle teþekkür etmek isterim.Thank you Mr.arakus..
Arkadaþlar ben sahip olduðum 3ds max formatýndaki model(character)leri htr dosya formatýna convert etmek istiyorum.Bu dönüþümü hangi programla yapabileceðimi bilen varsa lütfen yardým etsin..
Thank you

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 09:21:06 pm »
If you wish to try a translation you can go to the following link:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 07:29:22 am »
Arakus has his own website on http://arakus.shorturl.com/

Our DG-forum will move on short notice to his server, which will solve the current shortage of upload space for Digital Girl. I hope it will also allow members to display pictures in their postings, which I consider an indispensible option for a forum about Haptek. And don't forget his online store with cool Haptek accessories!

I think Jerry is a great guy. Freddy, Marius, and me really enjoy working with him and we hope to expand the possibilities with Haptek for everyone over time.

Brga, I will bring your posting to his attention, but please try to use your best English if you want to speak to him. Turkish is really a difficult language for us.

Arakus

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 10:15:04 am »
Bgra, please try to ask your question in English, it is the only language I know, and I will try to answer it the best I can.

Thank You Ray, I really enjoy working with you guys as well, I couldn't ask for better friends. And thank you for bringing this post to my attention, once the switch over happens I'm sure things will start to slow back down so I'll have more time to keep an eye on these things.

Best wishes to one and all..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 10:15:31 am by Arakus »
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

bgra

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 12:35:20 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by bgra

[:)]Hepinize merhaba..
aranýza katýldýðým için mutluyum.Bu arada Arakus'a öncelikle teþekkür etmek isterim.Thank you Mr.arakus..
Arkadaþlar ben sahip olduðum 3ds max formatýndaki model(character)leri htr dosya formatýna convert etmek istiyorum.Bu dönüþümü hangi programla yapabileceðimi bilen varsa lütfen yardým etsin..
Thank you

Good-day!,hello right katýldýgim icin lucky In the meantime Arakus'a prior thanks do you Mr.arakus. Company mole owner okay max format model character htr dossier formatconvert do the transformation which program yapabileceðimi conversant hallucination please guidance without meat.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 01:40:48 pm »
i am so bad.....no i will not go there.if you want to go there email me
 i should not send this post....~~[:p] alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 03:16:51 pm »
I love the meat bit...

I ran it through a dictionary bit by bit and jumbled it around a while to get something like this:

Hello I am happy to join (or be added).  This is for (between me and?) Arakus, first thanks for making me laugh.  Thank you Mr Arakus

Arkadaþlar ben sahip olduðum 3ds max formatýndaki model(character)leri htr dosya formatýna convert etmek istiyorum.

Friend I have a mole 3dMax format model (character) leri (name?) I want to convert to make a htr file.

or

Friend I have a mole 3dMax format model (character) leri (name?)and I want to make changes to the htr file.

Bu dönüþümü hangi programla yapabileceðimi bilen varsa lütfen yardým etsin..

In this transformation which program is there that feasibly sharpens skins images ...please help.

or

In this transformation which programming is there that feasibly sharpens skins images ...please help.

I think the meatless bit was meant to translate as 'skins' and halucinations as 'images'.
I don't know if thats right, but it might help.

üzgün Türk yeni ve zor [:)]bgra
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 04:06:11 pm by freddy888 »

bgra

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 05:07:03 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

i am so bad.....no i will not go there.if you want to go there email me
 i should not send this post....~~[:p] alady

Thank you @freddy888

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 06:12:32 pm »
You are welcome, I hope my try at translating helps you get an answer.[:)]

Arakus

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 07:00:38 pm »
Bgra, I'm not affiliated with Haptek, I'm just a normal user like you that has purchased software from Haptek to do the things that I do.

If Freddy's translation is correct, you're welcome, not sure what I did to make you laugh tho, and as to making an htr, yes you can convert a model to a usable Haptek htr, but it takes software from Haptek to do it and it will cost you.

To create Full Body Characters like Haptek does I was quoted a price of $2,400.00 USD. For just creating Accessories as I do it cost me $100.00 USD.

I hope this is understandable, and I hope this helps answer your question.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Help..!"htr Converter"
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 08:06:21 pm »
i am so happy you fellas were able to help bgra out. i went to the turkish translator and i could not quite get it to translate as you did...bgr, i love your kermit the frog. good to have you in the forum.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....