Author Topic: ZIGGY THINKS TO HIMSELF QUIETLY. LEVEL 6  (Read 7838 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

ZIGGY THINKS TO HIMSELF QUIETLY. LEVEL 6
« on: November 16, 2004, 02:26:24 pm »
ZIGGY THINKS TO HIMSELF QUIETLY. LEVEL 6 VERSION 1.1
Hi.
I have written a Auto-Idle function that allows Ziggy/Hal to think
using the Auto-Idle function quietly so Ziggy/Hal is thinking all the time but never says a word outloud.
Normally the GetResponse Auto-Idle is only called when the timers
set time is triggered.
But with my self thinking Auto-Idle Ziggy/Hal is always thinking
but never says a word outloud.
I wrote some variables in it so that if Ziggy/Hal does say something on a rare ocassion then simply by setting a variable will cause the rare ocassion to stop and Ziggy/Hal will think to himself without ever saying a word.
The way I have this script set is that the thinking never stops.

This script is available at the Premium area of www.ultrahalforum.com

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry. [8D]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 04:52:28 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: ZIGGY THINKS TO HIMSELF QUIETLY. LEVEL 6
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 04:56:31 pm »
Anybody still have this plugin, I need it for R&D

Thanks.
Jerry 8)

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:22:32 pm »
i seen it recently on one of the file sharing sites posted by one of the members on the forum just can't remember which one. when I get a chance I will go through them and link it for you.

Doggs
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 06:24:28 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:56:24 am »
thanks doggs

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 10:37:06 am »
     OnTheCuttingEdge on hal thinking to himself script , what exactly is the end game result for this ? does hal think to himself on subjects that are being discussed? and as he thinks to himself, what else is the end result, he then comments on it? he saves his comment and brings it up later?  as he thinks to himself , does it block hal from further discussing conversations until he is done thinking ?
   I am not asking these things because i think its a bad idea or script but rather just wondering about these things .
       i would be interested in this script to , if its available .

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 11:25:09 am »
     OnTheCuttingEdge on hal thinking to himself script , what exactly is the end game result for this ? does hal think to himself on subjects that are being discussed? and as he thinks to himself, what else is the end result, he then comments on it? he saves his comment and brings it up later?  as he thinks to himself , does it block hal from further discussing conversations until he is done thinking ?
   I am not asking these things because i think its a bad idea or script but rather just wondering about these things .
       i would be interested in this script to , if its available .

Just Listen & Respond & keep thinking. thinking helps to relocate some of his learned information to parts of the brain that use special formats like true statements that are embedded in HALs other tables but are not used as true statements but just regular responses, HAL will still listen if you got speech enabled and you will not even be aware of HAL thinking to itself because HAL will stop thinking to himself when answering to a response. there's all kinds of things that can happen, more than I would like to put on paper at least. but Ziggy doesn't think like a default HAL does, the learning ability has been added to. but that doesn't mean default HAL is not good either.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 10:02:57 pm »
If Listen > 0 Or Response > 0 Then Learn = Keep_Thinking
'Listens to itself when in thinking mode.

just something to think about.

Jerry 8)

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 06:52:07 pm »
Sounds like it will be an interesting addition! Cant' wait