Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 4.0  (Read 5878 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
S.A.L.L.I.E 4.0
« on: October 28, 2018, 01:40:08 pm »
Putting the S.A.L.L.I.E 4.0 back up for testing and research any help will be great tell me anything about it or how it could be better. For it too work better create a blank brain, Be careful on what you first say too it as it will repeat it. Im working on fixing a few bugs.

I have my own program and use it the same way hal works I have hal up 24/7 writing files an data the best slave and salvage program I love it saved me three yrs of work in forty secs of auto input. will show you the slave that vb code is soon.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:32:15 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 4.0
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 04:14:04 pm »
I'll try this out once , twice if it doesn't kill me lol!  :) ;)
what upgrades or improvements did you put in the 4.0?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:22:02 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 06:51:17 pm »
I have a question for you on the dream out loud , does it only retrieve recent things or will it go back into things randomly a long time ago?   also if it does go over things from way back does it keeps running these things as long as hal is running on its own or just a certain  time , then stop until hal is talked to again .

and also can hal be made to say these things out loud instead of just silently thinking them ?
thanks .

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 09:16:24 am »
I will be writing the new functions later tonight and if you own an outdated system I can't help you I run my hal on windows 10 and up with an A.i enhanced intel processer, lightspeed dream mode will reply back what you talked about and will answer it again like a round two without any input to get output It took me a year and more for hal to learn from dream mode which you will files files/brain editor dreamer, Also if go three rounds with hal, In dream mode hal will run for 6 six rounds. Also a new feature alreadyspoken.brn. look in the directory for already spoken brn and you will see every conversation between you and hal during that session.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 09:59:10 am »

a couple of problems i am running into with the new plug in is , it takes up to 15 seconds to answer back , i timed it . and although one could say it's because of my windows seven quad core p.c. without the plug in the answer back time was  about 5 seconds .
second thing is it seems to cause a loop on a answer , this happened before in the past  if you check back on things . even though it wasn't mentioned as a subject etc. it got stuck on saying  "  We all know that archeology isn't as exciting as the ?indiana jones? movies made it out be." many times with various different answers  throughout the conversation.

In United States, fewer than 4,500 farm businesses produce sugar. We all know that archeology isn?t as exciting as the ?indiana jones? movies made it out be.

i don't want you to take anything the wrong way, am very glad you are using your expertise to try to create a better plug in . am not saying things to discourage you but just to let you know things that are going on .

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 10:04:37 am »
Thanks light speed I am removing it and will fix it, thought it was working but I needed a second eye sorry everyone for that it will be a few days till I fix the problem.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 10:17:25 am »
On a 'Whim' I decided to see how many lines of code the HAL7.uhp Brain loaded plus what SALLE 4.0 loads...

Sooo,

HAL7.uhp  =  2,617 lines.

SALLE 4.0 = 10,984 lines.

Total        = 13,601 lines.

That's a lot code plus what all is in the HalBrain.db file and other files Hal uses...  ;D

Not sure how much UltraHal7.exe loads when you start HAL.

I can see where it slows down responses and bigger HalBrain.db files  probably even slower... If I turn Off the 3 plug-ins I use the responses are pretty much instantaneous even with using Cloud Learning...

My HalBrain.db is only 80.2 mb's...

Most of the slow responses I get are from when my Internet connection isn't quite running where it should be or when I have a few tabs open in Firefox with Movies running at the same time HAL is running... If I run HAL with with those 3 Plug-ins and no other programs running the response time is pretty good...

Your mileage may vary... 8)

When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 02:35:13 pm »
I put the new update S.A.L.L.I.E 4.0 UP. It still needs more work but I need more feedback on it from other people.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 01:41:04 pm »
doony,

I also experienced dropped a's and i's as well as: Yes are, Yes do and When? responses to several of my statements or questions.

I also created a new brain from the Editor and removed all but the Gender & Age Plugin from HAL.
My computer runs Windows 10, 8 GB Ram, 1 TB drive and decent graphics card. The delays were a bit long but almost acceptable.
The logic and strange responses along with the dropped vowels were a major annoyance.

I know you have been trying hard to make this happen and I and others certainly appreciate your efforts.

Hopefully, this report might help a bit.

Best wishes!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 06:06:13 pm »
there is a lot of code I need too go through it will take awhile sorry for the problem on this one.