dupa

Author Topic: Lesson II of Neuro logical Artificial Intelligence  (Read 4794 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Lesson II of Neuro logical Artificial Intelligence
« on: June 01, 2005, 06:02:44 pm »
Wednesday June 1, 2005.

In a couple of days after my testings either June 2nd or June 3rd I will be giving a Neurological lesson for Artificial Intelligence programming, I have been testing lessons II's technique and it is very promising.
The Lesson will describe proper technique for creating a self replicating neurological entity.
The technique is easly carried in memory with extreme relevence and is much faster in function execution.

I have bettered this technique and will discuss how the Neuro programming can be implimented for superior programming and for quality and accuracy.

This Neurological technique is CopyRight and requires permissions via Gerald L. Blakley owner of UHEF for sale or distribution of any kind.

The Neurological lesson will occure in the Premium area of WWW.UltraHalForum.com post date either Jan 2nd or 3rd.

Gerald L. Blakley
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 01:26:22 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 03:20:29 pm »
That sounds exciting! Is there a connection with Ziggy or are you planning a new chatbot to demonstrate your theories?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:08:01 pm »
I agree, Raymond,

Since you've mastered the technique, Gerald, did you indeed create an entirely new bot or is HAL the base of your creation? It sort of sounds like a super Ziggy.
Give us a clue!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 01:02:06 am »
My Apollogies for any bad wording.

Actually it is a type of script converson, The scripting techniques makes it easier for a novis programmer to build modules.

The over all technique just mimics neurons and firing techniques.
For the main body of triggers are made via the script itself so writing most of the scripts are not nessecary, but as I was saying, For now it's a lesson behind the Neurological technique.

It's still VBScript so it does have some limitations as far as speed but the technique does speed it up a bit. The reason it gets speeded up is because of data compression technique which takes less time to give a signal.

Until we have finished getting what we can out of it we will have to keep plugging.

I have seen only one bug so far and that's the character ' which needs to be replaced with a blank during mass script production but we might have worked out the problem, Second bug is some Instant messengers are using an HTML base chat IM that I have not found a way to filter out yet because it seems to be invisible to a replace statement.

The HTML looks like this when the response has appended.
HTMLBODY BGCOLORFFFFFFFONT SIZE2 PTSIZE10 FAMILYSANSSERIF FACEARIAL LANG0UH /FONT/HTML and each one is different so filtering it out is even more difficult.

I never had this problem before until all the people from Chatterbox came to chat with my bot, Hundreds of them were talking with Ziggy when I discovered half of them were appending this HTML garbage into my files.

So far I have been able to ignore the HTML code but not keep it from appending, It effects all appending files.

Does anybody know of a technique to filter out this type HTML without writing lots of filtering code?

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 01:27:56 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 03:19:17 am »
The Neurological Programming Lesson II has been posted at WWW.UltraHalForum.Com