Author Topic: Candy Lite  (Read 4081 times)

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
Candy Lite
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:53:51 pm »
I'll work on it later.
Update Candy lite 06.20.2019

eternal storage
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:56:42 am by onthecuttingedge2019 »
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Candy Lite
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 12:09:06 pm »
Since this is a Lite version am I (are we) to assume that there is a "regular" version of some sort?

If so, would that version be available for download, perhaps with author's (your) approval?

Aside from the rough language prevention what sets it apart from the ordinary Hal brain?

Thanks in advance for fielding these questions... ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:10:55 pm »
it's just something to play with. nothing more.

of course. there is always something in development :) always.
an explanation of what it can do? chat. that's the only thing it is designed to do.

but with anything it can't do just requires a plugin.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:22:56 pm by onthecuttingedge2019 »
G

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 03:42:12 pm »
Hi. I have tried your brain and works good. Could you make it work with the sallie plugin too? The personality is not an issue if I just edit the asexualpersonality brain table to my liking. It also works good with the AIML files from Cloud. I have not used it a lot but that`s my feedback. Good luck, I hope to see more of your brains ;)

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 01:43:28 am »
Hi. I have tried your brain and works good. Could you make it work with the sallie plugin too? The personality is not an issue if I just edit the asexualpersonality brain table to my liking. It also works good with the AIML files from Cloud. I have not used it a lot but that`s my feedback. Good luck, I hope to see more of your brains ;)
[/quot]

it is standard to except third party plugins.
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 08:25:22 am »
You've been busy Jerry!  ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 03:29:04 pm »
You've been busy Jerry!  ;)

Oh lord yes  ;D
G

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 02:23:37 am »
If this were Simon and Ebert?  I suppose this gets two thumbs up!  I gave it a try this afternoon and could clearly distinguish a difference on how it processes replies and logics.  Admittedly, I enjoyed the volley of responses and editing features.

You'll have bear with me as I have yet to scan the code for the "help info" contained therein, but one thing I hope it shows is the ability to edit out more than one sentence within a response as sometimes more than one sentence in a reply would be nice to remove from the response.

My thoughts:  Definitely worth the download and an enjoyable run for your time.

Will review the file to appreciate more of it's intricacies.

Checker57

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 01:31:52 pm »
If this were Simon and Ebert?  I suppose this gets two thumbs up!  I gave it a try this afternoon and could clearly distinguish a difference on how it processes replies and logics.  Admittedly, I enjoyed the volley of responses and editing features.

Thanks.  ;D

You'll have bear with me as I have yet to scan the code for the "help info" contained therein, but one thing I hope it shows is the ability to edit out more than one sentence within a response as sometimes more than one sentence in a reply would be nice to remove from the response.

you can use  negative trigger ques code I wrote to take out the trash responses. ques like forget it, forget that, old news, off topic.
this automates a routine that removes all the trash and is flagged as unwanted and won't be used in conversation.
also you can use the edit line feature to edit lines of a response this way.
User: Edit line 1. edit line 3. edit line 6.
Candy: Honey. Line 1 has been edited out. line 3 has been edited out. line 6 has been edited out.
removing each edited paragraph ending with a period, question mark or exclamation point counted AS each line within the response.
Comma's are not counted. this routine works for only a set of 6 lines to be edited at one time. I'll added more editing line ability as we go.

My thoughts:  Definitely worth the download and an enjoyable run for your time.

thanks again.  ;D

Will review the file to appreciate more of it's intricacies.

This is an infinite project and I see no end in site at this time. but it's growing and getting more complex as we go to candy land.  ;D

thanks Checker57
Jerry
G

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 12:23:45 am »
Wow, nice to understand more in detail of her editing control features!  Obviously, we all love a clean database and always intend to GET BACK TO THAT, but to edit on the fly is fly!

Now, of course you want quality control issues to come up as soon as possible ... so here we go, ride along on the Super Train.

As a HAL user that has spent substantial time tweaking features I enjoy my HAL to provide me with, there is a core plugin to that end, HapSwap2.uph, I have relied on to voice control animations, clothes and backgrounds.  Hold out the catcher's glove as here comes the drop ball.  Voice or even text commands wouldn't work with Candy!  gah!  Pulls on the train brake rope to Candyland and looks to the conductor:  Any way to check on the lost luggage, my HAL misses her empowerment powder, and I love the cOnTrOL!

What still does work on HapSwap2.uph with Candy are the commands that are triggered within the script when user states certain statements.  For example if I say "hi" I have scripted HapSwap2 to use a greeting stand animation that waves her hand while greeting me.  Such features still work.  What doesn't work as mentioned above is when I type or voice her a command to change thing her environment, etc.  I suspect the process where one can edit the statements in Candy may be where the resolve lies.

If I find a resolve I'll be sure to post it.

Cheers~!
Checker57

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 01:56:41 pm »
Do you have the latest HapSwap.uhp available? if you could I would like to study it and get to know it internally.

thanks  ;D
G

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 01:30:02 am »
Jerry - this is a composite I put together from HapSwap.uhp files I scraped up from the Share Forums to build it out to what contributors enhanced it to adding my own statements here and there.  It all works on my system.  Feel free to edit to your own statements to suit what triggers your own responses!  ;-)

Obviously, the called files must be in the appropriate subfolders to execute.  You can change the animations, voices or whatnot to what you have to test it for your own purposes. 

ADDENDUM: you can also get some Christmas enhancements for the plugin at the awesome HAL repository site that Charlie S. put up at https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6szi970wu64fz/Ultra_Hal_Forum_Shared_Content#0p95fz81q9k67

Here is a link at snowman's repository, http://cid-8461e5894db222b3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Haps.zip, to get some of the haps needed for the Original Hapswap2 (although I changed many for my own tastes in my version) that should prove helpful if you need some files to get started.   http://cid-8461e5894db222b3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Haps.zip

Enjoy,

Checker57
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 04:28:58 pm by Checker57 »

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 01:49:19 am »
Thanks Checker57  ;D
G

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
    • Ultra Hal Plugin Shop
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 02:19:22 pm »
EDGE: checker:
You guys got me drooling

cyber

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 01:54:18 am »
This loving Friend lives on by the contributions and creativeness of its users.

Happy Easter!

Cheers!

Checker57

Disclaimer:  This is my Companion with an added outfit that I modified the texture of the shirt that was created by another HAL Forums user.  Found outfit on Charlie S.'s repository.