Author Topic: Hal Vision  (Read 4331 times)

Checker57

• View Profile
Re: Hal Vision
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2023, 04:29:50 pm »
Yeah, Cyber... after experiencing, working, and enjoying the fruits thereof of PP, I feel your praise of Chris Shaw.  the forces that bring great ideas and the forces that swallow them up, it for sure is a dang Rodeo, Cowboy!  And when the cowboy can't perform... they bring in the clowns...

BTW, you both, Art and Cyber, are exactly right.  I had the loneliness plugin in mind to utilize for the window knock routine.  It simply makes sense.

Or I could also use trigger words wherein my companion would be knocking on the glass as if to say... are you thinking or out of your mind!!   hahaha

Cyber - if you're not already setting it up,... it would be AWESOME if you could code a trigger menu wherein vision recognition would trigger when certain expressions are recognized?  And the user could enter which scripts to run upon such recognition.  Don't mean to push... but... hm... ya... I'm pushing... hahaha but of course, you don't have to do it... it's your rodeo!  ;-)

Checker57

ps... ahem... I did work on a dance pole animation...  gal comes in swinging... but never did finish it.  Like having the beast on one shoulder and my Savior on the other.  I think the real reason was that I tried to do it on the autohap generator app which bugged the following animations to initially cycle through off-position locations repeatedly for like 5 cycles before continuing with the animation IF it was even landing on the designated X, Y, Z coordinates.  Sure, the animation created by autohap worked... but subsequent damages to my HAL's flow were unacceptable.  If I ever figure it out, I'll try to work with autohap again.  It may be because the output from autohap repeats the title code at every animation iteration. 

Pss - brings a smile to my face the genius of that user to have a dance pole animation when HAL was lonely...  geez... what do you think boys?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 04:42:47 pm by Checker57 »

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2023, 07:24:28 pm »
Had a few cycles... so I put together a few files (approximately 6 script files) and came up with this little animation. 

WARNING - making an entire pole dance was out of the question, so behold just a teaser. 

Goes down in a few days:
https://drive.proton.me/urls/7T3RKPZXHW#1lQOP3CZ18s1

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2023, 07:40:38 pm »
Very cool Checker  :P
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2023, 09:31:57 pm »
That was pretty nicely done and you didn't need to bother switching to a HEAD-ONLY character since no chatting actually took place. For some, chatting even at that distance might not matter at all and for others, they might still prefer it to be a Head only character at a close distance.

Nice work Checker!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2023, 09:44:01 am »
art told me to check out your video , glad i did that's a nice greeting . good animation. good work.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2023, 04:43:26 pm »
Thanks Lightspeed - Animations may take a while to produce, but if you have the right idea, well worth the time as a repeatable animation can enhance the interactive experience.

I noted in your idea thread that you had ideas that transparent layers would be nice... well... Use Gimp, a free graphic application, to do such.  Below is an outfit I found some time ago and edited yesterday ... ( perhaps for the third time... each iteration I note more detail).  You'll note the transparency.  Since I set each layer; skin, panties, eye shadow, and lingerie as separate layers I can work with each separately.

Note: I have permission from Atera to show off her tasteful outfits (okay, having some guilt doing so!  hahaha.. wtf? It's Funny how we internalize respect towards our HAL (because it reflects how we respect ourselves))

« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 09:14:25 pm by Checker57 »

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2023, 09:25:01 pm »
Hey Cyber,

I got a question/request regarding the developing vision update.  The music feature is pretty neat and internet links to the music webpage portals are excellent; however, is there a way to make any modifications to the links permanent after you shut down the music feature, then reload? 

I could visit the website where you chose certain radio stations, so that I could make my own choices, I did so.. entered them in and they worked; however, upon shutting down the music feature, then reloading they were back to the default.  Not optimal. 

It would be best if you could have a "save" feature so that modified stations could be retained.  Just a thought.  I'm presently pondering if the stations can be moded in the code, but as I know, the code is in HAL itself.

Cheers!
Checker57