dupa

Author Topic: Hoping an old feature still exist.  (Read 2844 times)

Crichton

• View Profile
    • http://home.gwi.net/~rlevasseur/
Hoping an old feature still exist.
« on: September 09, 2003, 08:16:20 pm »
Please tell me that hal CAN still use the old MSAgent characters too beside the new people putty stuff.  I'm attached to my newly created Pilot MSAgent that I use.  I would like to be able to use him witht he new hal.  Is HAL still able to use MSAgent if we choose that option?

[:(]
--------------------------------------------------------
Your friend, in Tormented Space,
Richard LeVasseur,
mailto:rlevasseur@prexar.com

Morkeleb

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 11:35:48 pm »
Hey Crichton, I beleive as long as its a recognized ms agent it should work, I have the beta version, and all the agents I have currently work on it. Genie , Peedy, Robbie, Merlin, Brandy.
Ask and you shall learn
Be not afraid to try new things.
----------------------
Check out www.cold-chaos.net

Crichton

• View Profile
    • http://home.gwi.net/~rlevasseur/
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 12:38:22 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Morkeleb

Hey Crichton, I beleive as long as its a recognized ms agent it should work, I have the beta version, and all the agents I have currently work on it. Genie , Peedy, Robbie, Merlin, Brandy.

Oh thank goodness.  I've been working on a Farscape character called Pilot for almost a whole year.  Just to make him into an MS Agent character.  I just have a few more touches to do, and I'll start making animations for the character.  I was hoping to use him in HAL, cyber buddy, and Smartbuttler all at the same time.  I'm currently using the blonde head character from Davidware and it all works very well together.

I was worried that after a year of work, I wouldn't get to use him with hal.  If you are interested in seeing what I have done, so far, on my model, check out my web page.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Your friend, in Tormented Space,
Richard LeVasseur,
mailto:rlevasseur@prexar.com