dupa

Author Topic: hals emotions controled by slider idea  (Read 1712 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals emotions controled by slider idea
« on: January 25, 2009, 01:37:01 pm »
i am going out on a limb here with an idea i just thought of it would be cool if we as hal owners could by a slide bar setting control hals moods ( i am not talking about facial moods (although they would still react accordingly ) but hals curiosity , happiness, etc. just like in the people putty creator . this would truly give the hal user a customized hal that would have his or her own personalities with the custom brain with everything we have taught and learned hal .
example : with a certain setting in the slider bar with curiosity hal would ask more curious questions , etc. depending on the anger hal might seem more agressive in what hal says (things would be up to the owner on how much personality factors that they gave their hal .

hal would learn as always etc. as before but would just have a customized personality to their liking.
 think this would be a very cool option in a future hal if it could be done (made simular to the people putty slider bar for personality .) [:)][:D][8D]