dupa

Author Topic: problem with hap files in Hal  (Read 10875 times)

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
problem with hap files in Hal
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 12:24:16 pm »
We're talking about Freddy starting trouble with people over here in this forum and then running around the Internet making up stories and telling everyone else about it and accusing good people of doing bad things by saying that they're crooks that steal free things from people and then try to sell it to other people which is all nonsense.

Freddy, why don't you be a real man and finish whatever you start in the same place that it happened instead of running around the Internet like a sissy boy telling lies and talking behind people's back and publically posting private email messages to back up your stupid twisted mixed up stories about nothing.

And stop going around trying to threaten people by saying dumb things like you know hundreds or thousands of people within the AI Community and they're all going to stand behind you about anything and everything and all that other nonsense.

I've been on a sick leave of absence for the last few months and then as soon as I come back and try to catch up on things I see you are still doing the same crap that you did to us a few months back but now you're doing it to our friends.

And there is no way in hell that we're going to waste our time trying to explain to people that us and our friends are not crooks and we didn't really steal free stuff and then try to sell it or whatever other kind of stupid things that you and your friends like to go around saying over here or at AIdreams or anywhere else!

Going around making up stories and saying stupid things about people just makes you look like a jerk and a fool! And if you or whoever else to going to make free things available to people and then turn around and complain about how everyone is using and sharing your free stuff with other people but it's not fair to you because of whatever, then why don't you just not make anything available for free instead of making up false accusations about good honest hard working people stealing you're stuff and being crooks or whatever else it is you and your friends like to go around saying!

We wouldn't go around saying that Freddy's a crook even if you were one so why do you have to go around saying the same thing about other people whether it's true or not...it's just not cool!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 12:31:00 pm »
Thanks for making laugh Rich [:D]

Is it any wonder we can't get along when you have such a creative imagination.  Everything I have posted has been honest and truthful.  If you can't justify your actions then don't expect me to waste time waiting for you to think of something else to throw the next time I visit the forum.

I have been open and honest and I am here as always so what exactly do you want me to finish ?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 12:32:57 pm by freddy888 »

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 01:11:02 pm »
The alien2.bvh file does have a glitch but you can usually fix it by closing up the Hal/Haptek window and then delete all hap_temp files and then just restart everything again. If you have one of our My Halinator GUIs that works on your system then you can just use the "recycle hap_temp" function located within the Enter button context menu to send all those hap temp folders straight to your system's Recycle Bin in one shot.

And we already made webcam eye tracking software that works with Hal & Haptek, but we made it all with our own stuff and not the thing that you're probably familiar with. God forbid we should take someone else's thing from this forum and make it better for them for free like we did with the entire Ultra Hal and Haptek software programs.

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 01:19:13 pm »
Yeah, that's really good Freddy...
Pretend like you don't know what we're talking about like you usually do! That's funny too! And we're not going to waste our time posting links to everywhere just to help make you understand about what kind of jerky things you like to do!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 01:33:39 pm »
Rich, Rich, Rich.... I doubt anyone including myself has ever had a problem with you making new stuff and improving on things, that's what it is all about.  Five years I have enjoyed this forum and done the same kind of thing.  We all like to make stuff and we all like to impress.

So what's the real problem here ?  That I criticised your program that time or that I had a gripe when Leroy pinched our links page ?

In time I saw that your software was creative and worth looking at, I welcomed you to AI Dreams when you dropped your link over there.

If Leroy had of asked, then I would have said yes you can Leroy and good luck to you...No one likes it when people pinch their ideas without giving credit, why should we at Ai Dreams be any different ?

But as for my 'going around the internet' telling tales, then I really do have to tell you that I have far better things in life to do than that.

djkilla

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 04:53:56 pm »
"And we already made webcam eye tracking software that works with Hal & Haptek, but we made it all with our own stuff and not the thing that you're probably familiar with. God forbid we should take someone else's thing from this forum and make it better for them for free like we did with the entire Ultra Hal and Haptek software programs."

Pulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeez share or offer up as a plugin for sale! I hate to jump in the middle as I am not privy to the details about this ongoing conflict..but progressing the technology is really what is important. (And of course the proper credit, be it financial or promotion). The Amanda Interactive project
has some great features but many of us want some 'less cerebral' insight on the project and its workings so we can utilize it.

BrianZaba

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 07:40:39 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda Interactive

We know some of you guys don't like hearing this kind of stuff but you're all wrong about Haptek clock commands not working in Hal.

We've been doing it for years and it always works but since so many people don't like hearing about how they're wrong when they say you can't do this or that because of so and so, then why should we even bother explaining it again? But here it is anyway whether you like it or not!

All of Hal's mood files are defined as script type by default and two or more hap files defined as script type can't run at the same time without the newest file loaded interrupting the previous file that was just running. So things fail!

But if you change all of Hal's mood files from script type to command type then you can run a hap script file with clock commands, and then when Hal automatically loads in one of his mood files defined as command type it will not interrupt the hap script file that is currently running with clock commands in it. So now everything works right!

And if you don't like this post then just go ahead and report it to Robert M. and tell him to remove it because you think it makes you look bad for being wrong again!

And Freddie's been a really bad boy lately too, so we're removing all our free stuff from our website because of him. He picked a fight with one of our friends and that's just not cool, so he blew it for everyone. And it really doesn't matter what the fight was about because it's just stupid to even fight at all about anything.

So from now on you guys will just have settle for Freddie's stupid free things and not any of ours which is all stuff that Freddie don't know how to make like our new HTV online service which is really just part of the new version of Hal Windows being testing in realtime while it's online! So be sure to thank him for everything that you can't get from us anymore including free advice like the one we just gave!

And if you don't know what HTV is yet then you can just go there and check it out because everything is fully operational and work fairly good now!

HTV On Demand:
http://halwindowscentral.com/HTVOnDemand.aspx

And don't anyone bother wasting their time trying to contact us about anything regarding Freddie's stupid fights with people because it's just stupid and we have nothing else to say about it except that he should go bully some other people that we don't know and not us or our friends!

Brian Donahue

BrianZaba

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 07:58:13 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda Interactive

We know some of you guys don't like hearing this kind of stuff but you're all wrong about Haptek clock commands not working in Hal.

We've been doing it for years and it always works but since so many people don't like hearing about how they're wrong when they say you can't do this or that because of so and so, then why should we even bother explaining it again? But here it is anyway whether you like it or not!

All of Hal's mood files are defined as script type by default and two or more hap files defined as script type can't run at the same time without the newest file loaded interrupting the previous file that was just running. So things fail!

But if you change all of Hal's mood files from script type to command type then you can run a hap script file with clock commands, and then when Hal automatically loads in one of his mood files defined as command type it will not interrupt the hap script file that is currently running with clock commands in it. So now everything works right!

And if you don't like this post then just go ahead and report it to Robert M. and tell him to remove it because you think it makes you look bad for being wrong again!

And Freddie's been a really bad boy lately too, so we're removing all our free stuff from our website because of him. He picked a fight with one of our friends and that's just not cool, so he blew it for everyone. And it really doesn't matter what the fight was about because it's just stupid to even fight at all about anything.

So from now on you guys will just have settle for Freddie's stupid free things and not any of ours which is all stuff that Freddie don't know how to make like our new HTV online service which is really just part of the new version of Hal Windows being testing in realtime while it's online! So be sure to thank him for everything that you can't get from us anymore including free advice like the one we just gave!

And if you don't know what HTV is yet then you can just go there and check it out because everything is fully operational and work fairly good now!

HTV On Demand:
http://halwindowscentral.com/HTVOnDemand.aspx

And don't anyone bother wasting their time trying to contact us about anything regarding Freddie's stupid fights with people because it's just stupid and we have nothing else to say about it except that he should go bully some other people that we don't know and not us or our friends!

110x10 and it didn't it I'm guessing Iquique probably muttering something about me being ridiculous in Lebanon while not Hal Baile do not

Hi, I am BrianZaba and simply would like to commend you on your obvious genuine attempt to help anyone (I Would Guess) who asks.
But this can be a Petty World and I am interested in What you might have tooffer.  I will follow links for outside and I'll bet I'll spend alot more time there.
[^][^]
Brian Donahue

djkilla

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 09:39:21 am »
Yeah read all the changes...very professional! One would have thought the project was legit until dirty laundry got sprawled accross the front page. I am thinking that Rich has decided that
a ridiculous personal feud is more important then helping other.
Sad really..
D

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 12:39:14 pm »
Yeah sad.  I don't know who made the accusations about copyright and repackaging other people's work at Amanda Interactive but it wasn't me.

Personally I always thought he did his own coding, he's been doing it for a long time and pops up to show people what he has been working on from time to time and I always thought it was his own work because he knew so much about it.