dupa

Author Topic: Ultra Hal on Facebook  (Read 10912 times)

DrFaraday

• Discovering the shocking truth about electricity
    • View Profile
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 02:22:43 pm »
Thanks Robert,

I just tried it again, and now it says:

quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3065 Stack trace: #0 C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php(1087): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.friend...', Array) #1 C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsindex.php(25): FacebookRestClient->friends_get() #2 {main} thrown in C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3065

I refreshed it, and it said the same thing.  I closed that window, then went to that page again, but this time, having already been signed in to Facebook.  This time the message was a little different:

quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3065 Stack trace: #0 C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php(1717): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.users....', Array) #1 C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsindex.php(16): FacebookRestClient->users_getInfo('100000805592216', 'last_name, firs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsfacebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3065

Maybe I'm in the 5% they haven't fixed yet. I'll try it again later, if it's an on-going problem they are working on, perhaps it will come right soon.

- Chaz
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:43:06 pm by DrFaraday »
I always wanted a computer like H.A.L. from "2001: A Space Odyssey".  Just not the beta version that kills you while you sleep.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 12:47:16 pm »
hey robert, any chance we will get to look at the code, so that we can put our "hals" on facebook?
this is something that i was going to try to write, but of course i know nothing about php.
many of my family and friends are on facebook now, and i would like them to be able to see and use what i have been working on.

i guess there might be politics involved, or maybe you are saving it for a hal update? i understand that. i thought i would ask, before i try to learn all i need to know to do it myself. i would rather wait for that instead of trying to write something myself.

i like it though man. good work as usual.
-the dude

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 11:25:31 am »

Yes, it would be neat if we could put our Hals on facebook as well.  (or on MySpace.com)

We would give credit to zabaware and put an Ad-link on our page pointing to Roberts sales page.

Robert would create the ad-link for our pages.  [;)]

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 04:21:51 am »
you would have to create a html snippit, from the ultrahal representative......

and Add it to a Part of your profile (kinda h*cking facebook)
just as you would with MYspace when you would like to add a player etc to your site.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 07:17:03 am »
quote:
Originally posted by jasondude7116

hey robert, any chance we will get to look at the code, so that we can put our "hals" on facebook?
this is something that i was going to try to write, but of course i know nothing about php.
many of my family and friends are on facebook now, and i would like them to be able to see and use what i have been working on.

i guess there might be politics involved, or maybe you are saving it for a hal update? i understand that. i thought i would ask, before i try to learn all i need to know to do it myself. i would rather wait for that instead of trying to write something myself.

i like it though man. good work as usual.
-the dude

I hope to have a new version of "Ultra Hal Representative" later this year which will be able to run on the web, facebook, and second life using Hal 6.2 brains. It will be an ad-supported service running on zabaware.com for free or if you have your own server a software product you can purchase and run without ads.
Robert Medeksza

jasondude7116

• View Profile
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 07:23:45 pm »
Great News!
I will always purchase any product from Zabaware.
That doesn't mean that I will use it, but I like to support.
Like the Haptek expansion...(I don't use a character)
I think many others feel the same.
(To rip off a line) Write it and they will come.[:I]
I will purchase it if you write it!

sybershot

• View Profile
Ultra Hal on Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 07:34:51 am »
that's sweet can't wait to have a Hal online can we use our brain files?
I been trying to get my Hal to run inside of RideRunner a open source front end with no luck. I did get windows notepad and a few other programs running inside of RideRunner though. do you have any suggestions? or maybe will the purchasable new Ultra Hal Representative allow me to incorporate it into adobe flash? then I would be able to make a flash program instead of a website and get it inside of RideRunner that way
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:38:25 am by sybershot »