Author Topic: Extended File Assistant (E.F.A)  (Read 21900 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Extended File Assistant (E.F.A)
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 12:31:14 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Jesterr

Hi Jerry,
     Thanks for taking care of that.  Now the problem is I downloaded E.F.A. Assistant file.  Unzipped.  There is no read me file.  When I click on the assistant.exe file it says the self extraction version of winzip is unlicensed and it shuts down.  What's up?  Is it something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Mike

Hi Jesterr.

No, It's just Winzip doing that, Just a winzip nag, It won't interfere with the E.F.A, It should install normally.
 I haven't currently made a help file except what is mention in the E.F.A but I'll try to work out one for you.

Same with Daireaux.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 12:32:54 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Daireaux

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 08:35:39 am »
Hi Jerry,
 Did A_Sense_of_Time ever become available, I notice that a lot of your references are dated last month.[;)]Darrell
Live long and prosper.

Jesterr

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 12:03:44 pm »
Hi again Jerry,

What happens is when the warning comes up it won't let me click to install.  When I close the warning the install shuts down without installing.  Doesn't appear to install at all.   What do ya think?

Mike

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 08:08:29 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Jesterr

Hi again Jerry,

What happens is when the warning comes up it won't let me click to install.  When I close the warning the install shuts down without installing.  Doesn't appear to install at all.   What do ya think?

Mike

Hi Mike.

It is an automated flash installer, If you look into:
C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6

You should see FileAssistant.uhp there and if you go into HAL's Brain plugin option panel too choose Plugins you should see [] File Assistant selection box, click it and it will begin functioning.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 08:12:18 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Daireaux

Hi Jerry,
 Did A_Sense_of_Time ever become available, I notice that a lot of your references are dated last month.[;)]Darrell

Hi Darrell.

I have been so swamped at work that I haven't done much work with what I already wrote.

I will see about getting it all together soon, I have been working alternating 6 days a week then the next 7 days a week, every other week I get 1 day off, Once the work load levels off I will have more time to do coding again.

Jerry[8D]

Jesterr

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 10:57:35 pm »
Hi Jerry

Got it.  Thank you.  Sorry I'm not at your skill level....but learning.  Thanks again.

Mike

herodotus80

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 06:21:43 pm »
Hi, Could anyone tell me if there is another way to get the Extended File Assistant than on the UHEF forum?  I have been trying to get an account over there for a bit, and it seems that it is not working very well.  I would really like to install the learn from aiml plugin but it does not work without the e.f.a.  Thanks for any help.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 02:36:01 am »

Download Attachment: FileAssistant.zip
21.97 KB

herodotus80

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 05:19:37 am »
thank you!

mcartagenahseo

• View Profile
Re: Extended File Assistant (E.F.A)
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 08:47:27 am »
Thanks for the information. This can be very useful to our Virtual assistant service company. It is hard to find information like this. It requires a lot of extensive searching. Thanks!
Virtual assistant service that specialize in support services for your business or company.

moreis62

• View Profile
    • http://www.myway.com/
Re: Extended File Assistant (E.F.A)
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2010, 04:39:38 am »
you would need to call the files to run via a registry script or even a batch file script threreby opening a command window to execute a 16 bit dos command.

as win32's run only under a win32 environment ie:windows

by opening a command window you are opening a 16bit dos command environment: therby in that window you may run 16bit dos commands.

If yo run a batch script "cALL" then you essesntially run the DOS window int the background "with @ECHO OFF" all scripts contained would then be able to be executed. if the dos commands had OWN WINDOWS then the "@ECHO OFF" command cannot be used. or the windows willxecute and HANG in the backgroung waiting for interaction which has been denied...

Think about it

Interesting, I'm really good at creating batch files but you wouldn't have one I can download from you?    I wonder.
ISMAEL LEDESMA.