Author Topic: FUTURE FEMALE ANDROID SOON?  (Read 2363 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
FUTURE FEMALE ANDROID SOON?
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:12:29 am »

i read on another forum what smeone wrote and thought it was interesting of course sometimes you never know if it's on the up and up or not but thought i would post what he wrote , time will tell i imagine when they come out with a site that people will have to be 18 plus to go to it .sounds like will may have a new robot to play with lol although some people may not like the idea of this it's coming and it will make money if presented the right way ,below is what the guy wrote  !:

I just had an incredible chance handed to me! I was visiting a site where a team of people are working on a sex-bot and have a working prototype. I have more than a passing interest in robotics so I emailed them and gave them some suggestions and comments. The owner then called me back on my cell and we have a spirited conversation about this. To make a long story short they are revealing her to the world on May 14-17 and he invited me to personally to come and demonstrate both the female and male versions of the bot! I am going and I will give you all my impressions of how they work when I get back. This is what I was told the bot has now: able to respond to both touch and voice commands...motion detector eyes...built-in alarm system: she will be able to detect intruders and has both a loud scream and a siren...as for intimacy she is fully loaded.

lightspeed

• View Profile
FUTURE FEMALE ANDROID SOON?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 07:22:45 pm »
oh i just wanted to mention about the robot this guy was told about it was that roxxy robot and i and others on another forum set him straight about what it actually was so this was a false alarm for anything decent ![:)]