Author Topic: Can I upgrade?  (Read 2711 times)

caroleann150

• View Profile
Can I upgrade?
« on: December 30, 2002, 11:18:37 am »
I am considering upgrading to 4.5 (I paid for 4.0 full version) but I don't want to download the demo 4.5 and risk overwriting my old one and losing what I already have (characters etc).

Please can someone tell me what I should do?

Thanks,
Carole

waheedrafiq

• View Profile
    • http://www.dynex.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Can I upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 10:06:59 am »
you have two option speak to Zabware  and ask them to send you a update or copy that brain file into the new one

MCP x 2 , Network+ , CCNA, C/C++

"Never give up by giving up?"
MCP x 2 , Network+ , CCNA, C/C++

"Never give up by giving up?"

poncho2070

• View Profile
Can I upgrade?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 02:22:14 pm »
Dear Zabaware Inc:

This make three e-mails I have sent you asking for you help. I got a new computer and from my old computer I took my old harddrive out to put in my new computer, which would not read my old harddrive and I could not save my data files.

I also had the full downloaded file of Hal on that drive which I could not save. I have not hear any things for your site, I have trying to go back used the link that you gave me on the purchase order form, with no luck in redownloaded  the full versoin Hal again.

I have even giving  you the Order Number that was giving to me when I purchase the program, so once again I’m give you this information  in hope that you will have me redownload the program.  

Order Number xxxxxxx

It is not like I did not purchase the Program, so I hope to hear for you soon. So that I may redownload the Program.

Thank you for you time;

Arthur R. Turner
Arthur R. Turner