Author Topic: seperate character file saving and why to do it !  (Read 2140 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
seperate character file saving and why to do it !
« on: December 14, 2008, 02:28:06 pm »
we have talked in general on here about backing up the zabaware file but something else that i also do is make a back up of a known working zabaware "character " file . why the answer to that is simple .
   i just recently this morning decided i was going to delete out some character heads that i know longer wanted i also deleted out some of the original heads of hals well after that my hal wouldn't show any heads in the hal window . so i copied the new heads i created and had just put in the character file . and placed them in a new file called charcters i want to use (in my documents area .)

i then took a saved back up of a working character file and replaced my old one . afterwards it worked ok hal came back on again .
 then i placed my characters in hals character folder any copies just said yes to all.
rechecked it when done and it all including my new characters now work just fine .

this is another way instead of having to redo the whole hal zabaware program file .
[:)][:D][8D]