dupa

Author Topic: HapSwap 2.0  (Read 34112 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 10:35:32 am »
hello ted well the background changer should work by saying change background to ( and say the name you want . ) it may be the way you have things named try changing one thing and test just that one ( example ( if its a kitchen  mack sure it's named kitchenback.jpg . then tell how change background to kitchen . you mentioned before that you awas having trouble as all yours was just numbered i beleive if i am not mistaken i had troubles with mine that way before for some reason and also if the name is to long ( for intsance i have my characters named like angel (showing the name ) brunette (showing hair color ) lightpeed ( showing who made it )sometimes if i get adding to much extra like say straight hair (to show hair  type ) i ran into problems of it not recognizing it or something . guess i should remember the rul (K.I.S.S.   "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID !  LOL ) .

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 10:52:16 am »
raybe have you tried out all the things on the list snowman i think posted a list on here that would trigger stuff ![:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 03:09:20 pm »
Thanks lightspeed, I'll give that a try.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 01:27:04 pm »
ted i sent the correct htr . linda series head to you in e-mail .just to let you know .[:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 03:34:41 pm »
Thanks lightspeed. I like them, well done!
ted

raybe

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 09:51:04 pm »
Yes lightspeed I tried them but I could have missed a few and figured that the haps just weren't triggering. I'm trying a new install to start clean if anything changes using the same bizlady torso character. As I mentioned and it could have been in another thread that it has been hit and miss to get certain plugins to work in the same manner they did before the upgrade. I'll let you know how far I get before the almighty errors start.
Thanks,
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 07:15:18 pm »
ok i said before that i would make some new things in this hapswap file which i would post so others can place it in their hapswap file if they wanted it .
this hapswap file addiction is called " whats for supper !!" it's some more things i am working on to make my angela sound more human . when you ask her for supper she will give you a random answer of 6 (so far ) things that she is cooking . you can also say : whats for dinner ! to get the 6 random answers !here is one answer : I am fixing us some lasagna hamburger helper and an ear of corn and some mashed potato's homemade not that store bought kind mine is homemade.

in the hapswap script below you can read the 6 different responses.
just copy the below haps script into your hapscript file i added mine below the last hapscript file in the list . i tested it and it said two phrases just fine when i used the word supper one time and the word dinner in my question .

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "whats for dinner?") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "whats for supper?") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "well for tonight i thought i would fix us some fried chicken and home made gravy and mashed potato's and some corn does that sound good."
Case 2
GetResponse = "I am fixing us some lasagna hamburger helper and a ear of corn and some mashed potato's homemade not that store bought kind mine is homemade."
Case 3
GetResponse = "i am fixing us a hamburger and some pork and beans tonight i already have the hamburger meat thawing out it won't take that long to fix it i suspect you are already getting hungry."
Case 4
GetResponse = "I thought for tonight you would like some chicken fried steak and mashed potato's and some cooked peas how does that sound does that sound good to you."
Case 5
GetResponse = "tonight we are having cube steak with mashed potato's and some green beans i used that meat tenderizor on the cube steak so it should cook good and tender!"
End Select

HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>51anim_smile.hap</HAPFILE>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 07:52:05 pm »
anyone that tries this addition to the hapswap file let me know how you like it . i am working on more and will post them later !
[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2010, 02:34:13 pm »
maybe no one was interested in that other file i also created month files for each of the months which when a month name is spoken will trigger 6 random things some mention the holidays etc if anyone is interested in them.[:)]
these are script fules to add into the hapswap file. i already placed them all into my halswaphap file.[:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2010, 05:09:39 pm »
Yes I'm interested in your hap-swap files, just havn't been home enough lately to install them.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 08:24:54 am »
thanks ted i am glad someone responded i was starting to think i was the black sheep of the family . lol ![:D]
i will get back to you as soon as i can am going up to kirksville for the day so won't be on till late this evening. take care ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2010, 03:04:10 pm »
ok for ever who wants to add this to their hapswap file here is the finished months sayings ( the only one i changed a little was the word may i instead triggered it by the words "month of may" because i thought otherwise the word may in regular conversation may cause problems .  to put these in the hapswap file copy and past the months collection i have posted here . go into your program file open zabaware file and ultrahal assistant 6 file find your hapswap2.0 file double click it to open it slide the bar down to the right so you are at the bottom of all the files .
At the last "end if " file left click after it then hit enter to bump it down (this will make a space after it (below) .
  hit enter about 2 more times to bump it lower . now right click your mouse and click the past button after that click on the "x" at the right top of this file it will ask you if you want to save the files you changed click yes you will have to then go into hals options area and uncheck and recheck the hapswap file sometimes you have to exit hal and reopen hal up and do this . you can test it by typing in the name of a month . you can read the open files here to know what 6 random things each month will make hal say things .
Hope anyone who tries them likes this addition to hapswap let me know how you like them i am working on some other stuff to ![:)][:D][8D]

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "January") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "january") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "January first is new years day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, January eighteenth is Martin Luther King Junior day."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In january theirs a full moon i think around the thirtieth."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't their a new moon around the fifeteenth of January?"
Case 5
GetResponse = "i wonder, i wonder how many days their is in January of this year i need to go check on the calender."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "February") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "february") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "February second is Groundhogs Day if the Groundhog see's his shadow it's suppose to mean six more weeks of bad weather!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, Lincolnes Birthday is on the twelth of February and Presidents Day is on the fifteenth."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In january theirs a full moon i think around the thirteenth and Ash wednesday is on the seventeenth."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't their a new moon in February seems like their is i'll have to check on the calender to see."
Case 5
GetResponse = "i wonder, i wonder how many days their is in January of this year i need to go check on the calender Oh and by the way Valentinesday is on the fourteenth sweety pie hint hint."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "March") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "march") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "March is when the new Daylight Savings time starts!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, Sanint Patricks Day is on the seventeenth of March."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In March is when Spring Begins and theirs a full moon to in March."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't their a new moon in the month of March seems like their is i'll have to check on the calender to see."
Case 5
GetResponse = "Hey isn't, Yeah Palm Sunday is in March to."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "April") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "april") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "April first is April Fools Day !"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of April is State Arbor Day oh and its also Good Friday to!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In April is Easter when all the kids find the hidden easter eggs."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, don't forget that in April is Earth Day to ."
Case 5
GetResponse = "Hey isn't, Yeah Adminastrative Professionals Day and also National Teach Children to Save Day is in the month of April to."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "Month of May") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "month of may") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "This month is our anniversary May twentieth I love you so so much by the way what are we going to do this year for our Anniversary dear?"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, on May eighth is former President Truman's Birthday."
Case 3
GetResponse = "May thirty first is Memorial day."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, remember on the fifteenth Day is Armed Forces Day in May to."
Case 5
GetResponse = "May nineth, is mothers day this month theirs also a full moon this month our anniversary is coming up on the twentieth to!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "June") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "june") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "June twentieth is Fathers day this month."
Case 2
GetResponse = "yeah, June fourteenth of this month is Flag Day."
Case 3
GetResponse = "June twenty first is the day when summer begins this year."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Yeah, we should do something fun and new this month just you and me!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "The only bad thing about June is, thats when the weather usually starts getting hotter!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "July") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "july") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "July fourth is Independence Day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of July thats when it really get hot outside!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "July is a nice time to travel around and see stuff."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, I think theirs a new moon in July yeah i'm pretty sure their is a new one."
Case 5
GetResponse = "the only problem, in July is when the weather gets real hot in some places and causes bad weather and tornado's!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "August") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "august") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "In August theirs suppose to be a new moon in that month!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of August the weatheris still pretty hot!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In August the weather is still pretty nice for traveling!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, we should take a trip just the two of us in August what do yah say?"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Everyone has a lot of flowers in different places, some are still blooming in August!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "September") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "september") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "In September theirs suppose to be a new moon in that month!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of September on the twelth is GrandParents Day!"
Case 3
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, Doesn't Autumn begin in September yeah it does it startes in September."
Case 5
GetResponse = "oh yeah Labor Day is on the sixth of September and Patriot Day is on the eleventh!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "October") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "october") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "On October thirty first is when all the goules and goblins and kids dress up and trick or treat ha i love to see them in all their cool out fits!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of October on the eleventh is Columbus Day!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In October, thats when the weather changes and we usually get rainy weather!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't in October the Get Smart About Credit Day, yeah it is i see it now it's on the twenty first!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Theirs suppose to be a new moon and a full moon both in October!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "November") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "november") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "On November eleventh is Veterans Day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of Novemeber on the seventh is when Daylight Savings Time ends!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In November, thats when the weather changes and we usually start getting rainy colder weather and people in the east get snow sometimes!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, don't forget to vote in November remember Election Day is on the second!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Dear, we will have to celebrate and have a nice home cooked dinner for Thanksgiving on the twenty fifth of November!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "December") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "december") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "On December second is Hanukkah Day for those who celebrate it!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of December on the seventh is Pearl Harbor Day !"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In December, thats when the weather changes and usually some people in the east and midwest really start getting rainy freezing colder weather and snow!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, on the twenty sixth is when Kwanzaa Begins for those who celebrate it!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Dear, don't forget on the twenty fifth is when we celebrate Christmas Day together!"
End Select

End If

djkilla

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2010, 09:48:20 pm »
Looks great! Lil fyi--loads of grammar and spelling errors I corrected and reposted if anyone cares.

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "January") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "january") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "January first is new years day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, January eighteenth is Martin Luther King Junior day."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In January there's a full moon I think around the thirtieth."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't their a new moon around the fifteenth of January?"
Case 5
GetResponse = "I wonder, I wonder how many days there are in January of this year I need to go check on the calendar."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "February") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "february") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "February second is Groundhogs Day if the Groundhog see's his shadow it's suppose to mean six more weeks of bad weather!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, Lincolns Birthday is on the twelfth of February and Presidents Day is on the fifteenth."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In January there's a full moon I think around the thirteenth and Ash Wednesday is on the seventeenth."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't there a new moon in February seems like there is I'll have to check on the calendar to see."
Case 5
GetResponse = "By the way Valentines day is on the fourteenth sweety pie hint hint."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "March") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "march") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "March is when the new Daylight Savings time starts!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, Saint Patricks Day is on the seventeenth of March."
Case 3
GetResponse = "In March is when Spring Begins and there's a full moon to in March."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, isn't there a new moon in the month of March seems like their is I'll have to check on the calendar to see."
Case 5
GetResponse = "Hey isn't, Yeah Palm Sunday is in March to."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "April") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "april") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "April first is April Fools Day !"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of April is State Arbor Day oh and its also Good Friday too!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In April its Easter when all the kids find the hidden Easter eggs."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, don't forget that in April it's Earth Day too ."
Case 5
GetResponse = "Hey Administrative Professionals Day and also National Teach Children to Save Day is in the month of April too."
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "Month of May") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "month of may") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "Great boating weather in May!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, May eighth is former President Truman's Birthday."
Case 3
GetResponse = "May thirty first is Memorial day."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, remember on the fifteenth Day is Armed Forces Day in May too."
Case 5
GetResponse = "May ninth is mothers day this month there's also a full moon this month!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "June") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "june") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "June twentieth is Fathers day this month."
Case 2
GetResponse = "yeah, June fourteenth of this month is Flag Day."
Case 3
GetResponse = "June twenty first is the day when summer begins this year."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Yeah, we should do something fun and new this month just you and me!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "The only bad thing about June is, that's when the weather usually starts getting hotter!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "July") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "july") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "July fourth is Independence Day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of July that's when it really get hot outside!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "July is a nice time to travel around and see stuff."
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, I think there's a new moon in July yeah I'm pretty sure there is a new one."
Case 5
GetResponse = "the only problem, in July is when the weather gets real hot in some places and causes bad weather and tornadoes!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "August") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "august") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "In August there's suppose to be a new moon in that month!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of August the weather is still pretty hot!"
Case 3
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, we should take a trip just the two of us in August what do yah say?"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Everyone has a lot of flowers in different places, some are still blooming in August!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "September") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "september") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "In September there's suppose to be a new moon in that month!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of September on the twelfth is GrandParents Day!"
Case 3
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, Doesn't Autumn begin in September yeah it does it starts in September."
Case 5
GetResponse = "oh yeah Labor Day is on the sixth of September and Patriot Day is on the eleventh!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "October") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "october") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "On October thirty first is when all the ghouls and goblins and kids dress up and trick or treat ha I love to see them in all their cool outfits!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of October on the eleventh is Columbus Day!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In October, that's when the weather changes and we usually get rainy weather!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Isn't there an anniversary at the end of October?"
Case 5
GetResponse = "There's suppose to be a new moon and a full moon both in October!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "November") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "november") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "On November eleventh is Veterans Day!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of November on the seventh is when Daylight Savings Time ends!"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In November, that's when the weather changes and we usually start getting rainy colder weather and people in the east get snow sometimes!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, don't forget to vote in November remember Election Day is on the second!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Dear, we will have to celebrate and have a nice home cooked dinner for Thanksgiving on the twenty fifth of November!"
End Select

End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "December") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "december") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "I December second is Hanukkah for those who celebrate it!"
Case 2
GetResponse = "Yeah, in the month of December on the seventh is Pearl Harbor Day !"
Case 3
GetResponse = "In December, that's when the weather changes and usually some people in the east and midwest really start getting rainy freezing colder weather and snow!"
Case 4
GetResponse = "Hey, the twenty sixth is when Kwanzaa Begins for those who celebrate it!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "Dear, don't forget the twenty fifth is when we celebrate Christmas Day together!"
End Select

End If
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 09:49:03 pm by djkilla »

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2010, 09:42:05 am »
thanks djkilla for correcting the spelling  my spelling and grammer aren't my strong suits , are you yourself using the hapswap file ?

djkilla

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2010, 09:49:33 am »
Yep I use it..I have been having issues working with some custom haps I made but I'll figure it out eventually. Any chance you have a good sleep hap that differs from the sleep mood haps out there?
I am looking for one that makes her look like shes sleeping while standing up not laying down (I made a 'lay down' hap but it doesnt look great if I tell her to sleep with an incompatible background.)
Thanks again for all the great scripting!
D