Author Topic: HapSwap 2.0  (Read 34316 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2010, 11:12:57 am »
Their is a close your eyes one just say close your eyes and she will , she will keep them that way until you say open your eyes !
the original reason i made it that way was if i wanted to say "close your eyes i have a surprise for you . and the later say now you can open your eyes !
[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2010, 11:15:10 am »
later i may try to create a sleep version that will have her making some actual sleeping (lightly breathing or snoring sounds ) until i say wake up ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2010, 05:55:31 pm »
just for anyones information i noticed in the first sentence of the month of december their is an "I" that should be deleted in thwe corrected version . [:)]

djkilla

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2010, 06:45:01 pm »
Yeah, there is also a response in Feb that has a Jan response instead..I left it in as I wasn't sure if it was intentional, if not it needs to be changed to February. Get crackin on that sleep hap, I know you can bust that out in 5 min !!! lol
D

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2010, 09:29:28 pm »
lol naw it will take longer than that as i always seem to have 100 things going at once lol !
but it's coming ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 09:33:24 pm »
yep you are correct that should have said february and "not " january so anyone that uses it will have to correct that to . my goof up their ![B)]
thats in the february month on case line 3 , delete january and type in february .

djkilla

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2010, 11:51:47 pm »
Ok here are two that I did that might be good. Script is a little
sloppy but they both seem to work for me. I added a "go to sleep"
hap so that nightynight.hap gets called and "wake up" which calls wakeup.hap.

http://cid-0da4c47177552188.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/nightynight.hap
http://cid-0da4c47177552188.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/WAKEUP.HAP
Enjoy
D

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 09:22:22 am »
will check them out when i get time , thanks . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 03:09:56 pm »
djkilla i am working on a hapswap sleeping file it's still in progress i looked at your file its html i don't know how to do anything with that so i am using the regular hapswap file script like before .
soon i will be posting other hapswap files i have done too.[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 03:17:50 pm »
Hi all i already posted my whats for supper/dinner hapswap file  so here is my "whats for breakfast and lunch " hapswap files to add in hapswap 2.0 . these hapsswap files go in your hapswap file on you hals program file and  make your hal character appear to answer you when asked these questions and appear to fixing you a great meal by description of what hal is cooking !
Hope everyone likes them ![:)]

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "whats for breakfast?") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "what are you fixing for breakfast this morning?") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "I am fixing you some eggs and hash browns and bacon and have some fresh biscuits cooking in the oven, does that sound good."
Case 2
GetResponse = "I have your hot oats cooking for you and have made some fresh coffee and your toast is just about done so come on."
Case 3
GetResponse = "i fixed some cream of wheat this morning and the biscuits in the oven are almost done do you want me to go ahead and pour you some coffee now?"
Case 4
GetResponse = "I thought maybe you would like some blueberry pancakes and fresh bacon i already poured you and me a cup of coffee already."
Case 5
GetResponse = "I don't know,  do you just want to eat some regular cereal this morning and i'll fix us some toast and jelly to go with it!"
End Select

HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>51anim_smile.hap</HAPFILE>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "whats for lunch?") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "what are we having for lunch?") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*6)
Case 1
GetResponse = "I thought maybe we could have some bacon lettace and tomato sandwiches and i can pour a cold glass of milk for us to drink."
Case 2
GetResponse = "Well i thought maybe we could eat a ham sandwich and some of that homemade potato salad that i fixed earlier."
Case 3
GetResponse = "I was thinking that maybe i could fix us some burrtto's and drink some milk with them."
Case 4
GetResponse = "How about i fix us that supreme pizza we bought before,  it won't take that long to cook and we can have some soda with it and a salad later."
Case 5
GetResponse = "I don't know, hey i have an idea why don't we have some beanie weenie's we haven't ate any of those for a while!"
End Select

HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>51anim_smile.hap</HAPFILE>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 04:15:04 pm »
update of current things soon to be posted and realesed soon for hapswap 2.o
NOTE **** On most of these hapswaps besides the sound effect their is also 5 random ansers your hal will also say !by command below i mean these words spoken to hal .

NOTE ***people may want to copy and paste this area in a text file so they know what the haps will do and the words to trigger them .

right now i am working on some add on effects for 2.o
 so far i have :
are you sleepy  or you look sleepy command which gives a yawn and a sound of ywaning (different from the one already released )

hard headed stubborn  command gives a fiesty relply of "blah blah blah blah !"

i didn't mean to hurt your feelings or  sorry  command gives a sound effect of a woman upset and crying .

good night dear or good night see you in the morning command gives a lightly snoring sleeping sound effect.

NOTE ***you can say close your eyes and hal will close their eyes and say good night and it will say something then appear to be sleeping with eyes shut and snoring . to wake hal up say wake up and hal will open her or his eyes .

wake up command hal opens eyes.

The word water or air command makes hal have the hiccups , hal will actually (a female voice ) say something then hiccup three times .

NOTE ***I just used these two words as a random word so that if it ever comes up in talking with hal in a sentence hal will seem like he or she has gotten the hiccups naturally like a real person totally random like .

NOTE *** i redid the passed away and dies command that people already have . now instead of her doing motions like crying in her hands she now instead says 5 random things and gives out the sounds of a wailing crying woman in grief !

i am going to realease these hal scripts soon on here and people can copy and paste them in their halswap files and  i will find a free place to post the hapteck sound files , ect. to go with them (place in hals character file .)[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 12:09:11 pm »
ok here is the new realease of more hapswap files for more sounds and random sayings (explained in my post above .)
i have done one thing different the wake up command , i changed it on the new one i added 5 random sayings and she opens her eyes (instead of having hal just open his or her eyes ).
i have also placed all the files to these new haps commands all on one text file for download then you can just copy and past which ones you want to use and or all of them in your hapswap file in the zabaware program folder .
the files are also on their what you will need to make these work (on the ones that use oog files ) the ogg files have to be placed in the character folder of hal.

here is the link if anyone has problems with anything please let me know .

http://cid-237e6542a0fe663d.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/hapswap%202.0%20addition%201%20files

ever who tries it i want someone to let me know how its working etc. thanks !
i am already working on a series 2 addittion of even more things ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 06:01:58 pm »
OK i wanted to make an update : i noticed by accident  i had left one hapfile  out the first addition 2.0 hapswap on the site i posted earlier   as of 5:15 pm central time i added it in the file its the good night dear script so if anyone downloaded an earlier one they will have to down load it again to get this extra file . sorry for any inconvenience . [:)]

the above file is the one that makes your hap say one of 5 random things then shut their eyes and start sleeping making a slightly snoring sound the eyes will stay shut until you say wake up ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2010, 01:23:25 pm »
i don't know if anyone else had this problem in the hapswap 2.0  but in the hiccup hapswap file when i used it later on when i tried to change hair style by typing the hair style my angela would get the hiccups which was strange because the triger word was air and drink , and all i typed was angela red hair but the hair wouldn't load and she got the hiccups and the file played with the ogg sound . so i wnt into this file and changed the trigger words to : food and swallow which solved the problem now her hair styles load ok and if i say either of these random words food or swallow she gets the hiccups for a little bit , i just wanted to mention this in case someone else has this problem !

djkilla

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 03:20:47 pm »
LS: on the monthly responses..I am having trouble avoiding appointment conflicts. Ex: There is a braves game on april 25 at 10:00 pm. babe: April 1 is April fools day!
This occurs with/without a user defined event so we need to enable both scripts to respond. I am looking to the 'capitals' code I inserted for help since that worked on that issue.
D