dupa

Author Topic: Error message with characters  (Read 3303 times)

idlicku

• View Profile
Error message with characters
« on: March 14, 2004, 08:25:00 am »
If I try to load different characters, (even Merlin), I get the following error: "Error loading agent character: -2147417843-1: An outgoing call cannot be made since the application is dispatching an input-synchronous call." Anybody know what's wrong? If the characters has an "x" in the 3d column and Lip Sync column it will load. If it has an "x" in the Detachable column and Lip Sync column it will not load and I get the above message. I am running Hal 5.0 Free. All I can use is the Hal and Zaba Characters. Merlin, Wizard don't work.

idlicku

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 11:06:57 am »
found the problem. The agents weren't going in to the right directory. i.e. windows/msagents/chars! duh!

chrisdiaz2k4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 01:45:09 am »
ji im having the same problem can somebody tell me how i program the gharacter to my desktopmate so i can actually see them i tryed everything can somebody tell me how they did it

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 07:31:15 am »
Be sure you have MS Agent installed on your computer. Some older pcs don't have it. Then any MSAgent character (like desktopmates) needs to go to that C/Windows/MSAgents/Chars file. That should enable you to use them with Hal.