Author Topic: a question to robert or who knows about at & t  (Read 3319 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a question to robert or who knows about at & t
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:14 pm »
on the att and t natural voices that robert is selling do they have a seeting in them to slow down the voice for a different sound and or pitch ?? was just wondering . [:)]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:41 pm »
the ones i own have speed control, but no pitch. they have a sapi5 and sapi4 version that come together in a package (in the ones i own)

i use pitch and speed controls in my "singing" programming. i love the natural voices, because they are ..well...natural sounding.
(i'm trying to not sound like a commercial) but i can't use them in my singing.

this frustrates me, but the voices are just-that good. i ended up using my att voice now.

-the dude

dastaten

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:05:51 pm »
hey dude, does your character's lips move when you use the ATT voices?  When I use Crystal, my character's lips don't move.  I am running the latest version of Hal (6.2) if that makes a difference.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 06:21:00 pm »
dastaten , i was thinking that robert said before (seems like i asked that question or something before )that the at&t voice was suppose to lipsinc so maybe this is a problem in the 6.2 version that needs to be fixed !! [B)]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 07:51:14 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

dastaten , i was thinking that robert said before (seems like i asked that question or something before )that the at&t voice was suppose to lipsinc so maybe this is a problem in the 6.2 version that needs to be fixed !! [B)]

I will check into it.
if there are two chioces for that voice in the voices list, try the other one. it might be a sapi5 versus sapi4 thing?