dupa

Author Topic: question about hap moods and a plug in  (Read 2347 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
question about hap moods and a plug in
« on: January 17, 2009, 04:35:04 pm »
i have a question would it be possible to make a plug in based on a hapteck mood file so that everytime you write or talk to hal it would activate the hap mood (example happy smile ) so hal would do that mood and if possible in the file after one mood is done on the next would be another mood when wrote to again and so on . as i always say don't know if a file plug in could be done this way but if it could you could basically pick out your hal hap mood (moods) you like and hal would do them each time you and hal talked . just an idea maybe most of mine are far fetched don't know ![:)][:D][8D]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 07:15:19 pm »
Lonnie,

I guess I'm missing your point because the Hal Haptek character already shows emotions based on your conversation.

Tell your character she's stupid or curse at her and hurt her feelings then watch the emotional response.

There's also an emotional response section in the halbrain (text/script) area.

If I'm off base by more than a mile, let me know.[:)]
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:41:38 pm »
hello art know i dont mind what you are saying and i know that hal does resond maybey what i am wanting is a little more response , us geeks can never get enough lol ![:D]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 02:04:47 am »
Lightspeed
If I remember correctly it was tuneable to a certain degree. If you find it in the Brain I am sure you will see the numbers that respond to how intense the emotions will be.
Bill