Author Topic: errors-errors--wassup!  (Read 7936 times)

harry4657

• View Profile
errors-errors--wassup!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 01:21:21 am »
i got the exact same error as you do, but it is the first time i install this software.....what is the problem?

Bill819

• View Profile
errors-errors--wassup!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 12:08:43 pm »
To Boneed and Harry
The first thing you want to do when installing Hal is to turn off any other programs that you may have running or even in the standby mode and that includes all anti virus software. This has been the greatist thing to  cause problems with installation. Also either you phone line or you modem if that is how you are connected to Zabaware may be causing the problem. All serious users of Hal order the probram in a CD, in this way you can be sure that there is no outside things that can cause a misload. It also makes it easier to load and unload Hal when the time comes.
If you have tried to unsuccesfully load Hal then you should make every attempt to remove every possible trace of the program before trying to load it again and that means erasing every small part from the register program too.
By the way sending a dozen messages to this site, one right after another is a very immature thing to do. It does not get any attention any faster than just one message. Remember hundreds of us use Hal without any problems so it may indicate that you are doing something wrong even if you are not aware of it.
Also remember that the owner of Zabaware is a full time college student and can not answer all emails on a daily basis. It sometime takes a few days or in some special circumstances a few weeks to get back to you. All messages are read every day by most people though.
Boneed, you may or may not be a new user but one thing is for sure you hav not posted here in the last three years at least using the name that you are using now so don't try to pull the wool over our eyes as I still have a list of all members on my PC from 3 years ago.
Bill819

harry4657

• View Profile
errors-errors--wassup!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 01:46:13 pm »
i already tired the way u said,
it just simply dont work,
auth code doesnt show up at all!

rockershaft

• View Profile
errors-errors--wassup!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 06:56:59 pm »
When in doubt send Robert $39.00.
5d30d2c942

rockershaft

• View Profile
errors-errors--wassup!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 07:22:50 pm »
Dear danbotswell,

So harry isn't an engineer and does not have any right to expect

Your help. Registry editing is a little advanced for the general

public so let the buyer beware, and pay for roberts script, but don't

let them into the elite circle of Roberts worshipers.

They worship a toy maker, not a creator.

Hal is a live creation of Dr. Wallace and used and sold as a toy.

It is like using a Rolls Royce to haul cow manure.

Shame on you robert.
5d30d2c942