Author Topic: Bot talks to bot on one pc ?  (Read 2620 times)

H. Haller

• View Profile
Bot talks to bot on one pc ?
« on: November 07, 2006, 05:34:40 am »
I spent 100 hours or so playing with the .brn and other files of Hal 4 and Hal 5 back in 2003 but I am ready to take up the hobby again with Hal 6.
Would it be possible to get a version of Hal 6 to talk to my old version of
Hal5 ? Could anyone here walk me through it ? Could both programs talk to each other while running on one computer ?   Or could an ALICE bot talk to a Hal6 bot both on the same pc ? If this involves the use of “aim bot” I have been unable to find any help file or even a description of what an aim bot is.
I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts here and hope to contribute though VB is not my strong point.   Thanks for any reply.    H. H.

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Bot talks to bot on one pc ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:05:44 am »
Hi, welcome...

once i had answerpad (Fun but rubbish), Artificial Conversation Entity(alicebrain), and hal5 talking on the same pc... with me butting in....

I had all of them talking out of the speakers (Quite loud, mine in running thru my mixer into an amp, any will do).. all programs turn speech recognition on....

because they are all talking Perfectly for the speech recognizer microsoft... they have no trouble recognizing each other. just give them different voices or Agent characters...