dupa

Author Topic: Using Hal with Hospital Patients  (Read 2386 times)

Psych

• View Profile
Using Hal with Hospital Patients
« on: July 07, 2003, 04:01:51 am »
Hello Folks

I am a Consultant Clinical Psychologist working for the National Health Service in the UK. We feel that Ultra-Hal may provide an exciting step forward in helping patients with elective-mutism. These patients become very anxious when talking to real-people, but perhaps they can build their confidence by first talking to Hal.

To do this work, I need to increase Hal's capacity to respond smoothly to what they say. In other words, I need to improve his brain-database. It seems to me that Hal learns best from 'real conversation', rather than simply copying data into his brain-files. So the best way to fast track his brain-database would be to paste into it copies of other people's brain files.

I would be greatful for copies of any brain files people would like to send (rude words etc are not a problem).

As you can see, what I am proposing is an exciting new use of Ultra Hal - and may help my patients to recover.

Anyone wishing to contact me directly can email me at mailto: phil@premierfare.com

Thanks for your help

Dr Philip Murphy
ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT MAKES YOU HUMAN --- ITS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!