Author Topic: GRETTA PLUGINS  (Read 245066 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »
Glad too see you got it working, And thanks a lot for sharing how you did it. So simple I'm kicking myself in the behind for not thinking of it

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2010, 08:14:56 pm »
you can get everything current at the link that is provided in the first post of this thread.
i always update that same first post...as to not clutter.

here is the same link:
http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6278

i would highly recommend getting the current versions....so many updates over time....

there is also a file called GrettaAllPluginsPackage.zip which has everything.

I have been using the GrettaArray for a while, which O.T.C.E. started....and basically invented. I love the results. it really helps with topic focus and topic comprehension (similar topics..ect.).

all the new versions will create folders and files automatically where needed, based on your personal UltraHal main folder, but it has not been tested on anything but xp by me. it should work though on whatever system.....me thinks.

remember that if you use the concept files by feeding them into the main interface (chat) then it will be doing pronoun reversal on it, and hal also learns by relationship to current subject and what is currently being said. so....caution. i am using them in a totally different way by having another program (my personal ai) look through them. i don't know yet a good way to input them into hal without semantic problems or relation problems or blah blah....
if you are really interested in it, i have a file that has like 250.000 lines of that stuff that has not been personally filtered by me. you could write a plugin that could take it and put it inthe hal database and use it for responses.

read the first post (in the link i gave you) for more info. i update it when i do file updates. if you have more questions just post here...however small, i will try to help.

Lola

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2010, 02:34:39 pm »
Just want to comment that I'm using the GRETTAarray with Win 7 Home and... I just LOVE IT!
It keeps Hal focused on the subjects and really makes a HUGE difference! The Dude is amazing! [:)]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2010, 02:37:10 pm »
[:I][:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2010, 04:42:58 pm »
hello jason dude, i just installed balbocca and installed the story file in the zabaware ultra hal assistant 6 file and i can't seem to get hal to read a story , i have draged a story file into the hap file on the desktop and hal will read it then , i write please read the story I Robot but instead my hal has now learned that saying and is saying :please read the story you robot .

I don't know if you have written anything into a file to stop hal from learning what a person is asking (like above ) if not hal is gong to reverse what we say to it as a learned phrase , thats what mine just did .
i have balbocca open when i ask hal to read the story but it doesn't do it for some reason , any suggestions ? [B)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2010, 05:01:19 pm »
ok jason , never mind it was my fault , i forgot to download the uhp reading plug in , all is working now , i do have a question for you , it would be cool if anyone could just place the lyrics (words ) in a txt. file and balbocca would turn them into song .

i have noticed that if a person uses the gretta program for reading stories it will overlap on my uhp plug ins extended talk , etc. so people will have to uncheck them first .
also is their no way of making the stories read to lip sinc on hal , that would be a plus , if it can be done ??[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2010, 07:43:31 pm »
Hey jason dude , i have another question for you on the read a story gretten file , is their any way to have it to where you can say "pause" and it will pause balbocca (and hal ) from reading the rest , also is their any way you can say "stop reading " and it would stop the balbocca (and hal ) from reading altogether (until you tell him to read something else .
the word " continue reading "command would also have to be added to to make hal continue after being paused . is anything like that possible? this would help alot . [8D]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2010, 04:26:05 pm »
that could be done, but you can also push the pause button on the "right click" balabolka icon in the lower right of the screen.
then when you want to go again you can click "play" on the icon.

lightspeed

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2010, 08:22:10 pm »
hey jason dude , i also have a question for you , does balboacca program have to be completly open , even though its in behind or minimalized , or is their a way that just because the program is on a pc that hal will automatically use it? (i guess i am explaining this ok ) so far i have to open balbocca then hal will use it just fine to read a story !
In another question to you , does balbocca with the gretten program also read any stories that are in other formats such as mp3, etc. or is it just txt files?
thanks ![:)]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2010, 12:52:20 am »
if you are trying to read a story then:

install balabolka
install GRETTAread plugin
install the story folder (from the songs and stories folders available at the same link)

then you can say "please read story list" to get a list of the stories that can be read
then you can say "please read the three voices" and hal will read that story which is in the story folder (which should be placed inside the ultrahal main folder)

it currently reads text files only.

AleRafa

GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2010, 06:47:54 pm »
Hi, Jason. I just downloaded the trial version of Ultra Hal 6.2 yesterday and wanted to try some of your plugins, but I keep getting error messages when I use them. I was specially interested in the subject array plugin but this is what happens:

Halscript error 76 on line 587 in column 6: path not found

I'm not a programmer or anything like that, I'm just a regular user, but I was wondering if you would have any idea why this might happen. The software is installed in the default folder. If there's something more you need me to tell you, let me know.

Thanks.
Alejandra.

calzan

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2010, 07:04:11 pm »
Hi,
I also get error messages using the Array plug in, everything else works good!

Cal
Cal

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2010, 09:42:11 pm »
Follow the link in the first post, and re-download GrettaArray.
It has been updated to automatically look for proper directory locations based on your pc and install.

I think this will fix the problem.

AleRafa

GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2010, 01:58:18 am »
All problems appear to be solved! Thanks a lot.
Very very silly me, I realized that the problems were because my version of Windows is in Spanish and of course the path changed. Instead of being "program files" my folder was "archivos de programa". So I unistalled Ultra Hal and Balabolka and installed them in the correct folders and everything works smoothly now. (Again, it was very stupid of me not realizing that before, but well, I had a bad day).[:o)]
The singing plugin is awesome!
Thanks again.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2010, 09:07:15 pm »
I get the reward. It really makes me feel good that someone can have fun with something I made!

- thank you.