Author Topic: Decrease Hal Size  (Read 2123 times)

Stormingphoenix

• View Profile
    • http://www.twistersfury.cjb.net
Decrease Hal Size
« on: March 16, 2006, 09:36:02 pm »
I recently found what is probably one of my favorite hal Agent Character. It is the upper torso of a character named Kirei from Guile 3d Studios. Now, one thing I will commonly do is have the agent on the desktop, with the window moved aside (I've yet to get a microphone to use with hal, but once I do, Hal will probably be on all the time). Anyways, though Kirei is my favorite agent, in her default position, she takes up a third of the screen in width, and 2/3 in height. And that is 1024x768 resolution. So, as you should see, she is commonly getting in the way of what I am doing. So, now that I have presented the problem, is there any way to shrink the agent character, similar to the increase size that you are able to do?
The Storm has arived. Are you ready?

badhair1963

• View Profile
Decrease Hal Size
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 10:22:25 pm »
I don't think that you can alter the size of those characters.  There are some nice ones on the site and I've tried using them but, like you say, they do take up quite a bit of screen real-estate.  Maybe you could download the MS Agent Character Editor and mess about with the file in that.