dupa

Author Topic: The A.i cheat sheet  (Read 78 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
The A.i cheat sheet
« on: September 19, 2024, 08:31:55 pm »
Ok without further Yakin":

First off your gonna need a BS Gmail Account
Now login into Gmail, this puts u into gmail mode, do not log out. Just close out.
Now open a browser and go to OpenAi   https://chatgpt.com/

Heres the keys to the kingdom, this api has 02 modes of operation. ChatGpt 3.5 and 4.0 mini.
Chatgpt4 mini, is what ur assigned to start. After a bit of use, its gonna tell you that after so long you will have access to 4.0 mini again.
All is not over: what they have not said is that you can use the current Chatgpt forever. DoWhat? well hell , that's ChatGpt 3.5.

There gonna flash a notice when you have access to chatGpt 4.0 again.

Heres where you turn on your thinking Cap. On the left hand side of your screen upper quadrant your gonna see Explore GPT's.
Click that , About 20 different styles of ChatgPT. Including ChatGpt Therapist ? Psychologist.. LOL Hand to GOD.

What they are NOT telling you is that its all part of ChatGPT (umbrella) . meaning any interaction is the same as where you started. MHMMM
The imaging parts will only work under ChatGpt4 mini. Keep that in mind.

While Chatgpt 4 mini will produce descent images. What you after is Dall-E.
So on your chatgpt4 Mini OFF time. Engage chatGpt 3.5 to build your story. Your gonna notice that your conversations are saved on the left, this is important.
Your gonna go back and visit them.....

Once the ChatGpt 4 mini engages again, copy ChatGpt's story and open Dall-E and paste the results into the chat and say: Create an Image based on the story.
Where chatGpt4 Mini will produce a single image.
Dall-E  will produce 02 images , side by Side with an option to Download, DO SO.
Next look Under the images and your gonna see an option to Recycle the response , Producing Another SET of images . You just Made a total of 04 images.
Make sure and download the first set as it will write over the top of the others , losing the first set.

Now make another account using that BS gmail account HERE https://ai.invideo.io/workspace/928debca-d82c-41de-9fd3-6ed4b9b7aa90/v20-copilot
This is where your story will end up, and YES its free as well.

Here your gonna see a window where yo u can copy/Paste your story. Look close at the right hand lower quarter. Upto 25000 Characters allowed.
What they dont tell you is that under the FREE Version, your only allowed a max of 10 min's of video length. keep that in mind.
The lightspped video is about 4700 character's and 10:20 and they let it squeak through. heers where it gets STUPID cool.
Aside from your text, It does it ALL, the sequencing, the sound, the voices, everything. Amazing sht, just amazing.

Now with the free version ur gonna see the watermark, ect ect ect. But in reality nothing is too intrusive. look at my videos as examples.

Let us no forget this place: https://aiapp.vidnoz.com/
This place and what they give you for free is just astounding
The sign up is simple, just log into with the same BS Gmail account. 1 click. lolol.
This place is gonna give you the keys to the kingdom.... For free...lol

Here is where i did the Cyber jedi video interviews..... all free with a 720P download video option, so look for it.
For free they give you over 1265 avatar's to pick from.
The gag in this is, I like the talking PHOTOS, they warn you to act ethically. But all you need is any image from the net.
Meaning anjolina jolie , brad pitt, ect ect ect. download a full face and when you get to the Talking Photos area, Guess What.
Just upload your image and let it remove the back ground and it will do the rest.

Now it gives you a max interview of 3 minutes a day.
Not sure how many voices it gives you but its many. And you can Clone your own VOICE. lolol
ALL FOR FREE with the only effort you have is to create a BS Gmail account.

This was done in an effort to save time trouble and effort to the people in the forum. ive done all the heavy lifting for you. Ive gone down the rabbit hole on 100's of sites.
These are the spots to be , Hands down.
i hope this gives the enjoyment i think it will.
Cyber Jedi
Modify message
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 08:42:40 pm by cyberjedi »

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Re: The A.i cheat sheet
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:58:58 am »
Sounds mildly complicated. But I'm pleased you have what it takes To get to grips with complex guff.  I just heard the Terry Davis story today, 1969 me to.   The gpt free? I hope Hal may benefit.
Hand of God? I bet my crown that I can beat there best top bot.
I wonder which hand the find bots called, bring it.
Brad Pit? Summer Glau
So your describing a avatar from photo tool? For Hal?maybe a plug in to do what you just said, Hal do that? Had to suggest it.
Sounds fun.
Ai is not over. Even if I'm a 👑
Wishing you nice success and to be well. 
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:39:37 am »
I've taken the liberty to make Cyber Jedi's AI Cheat Sheet into a regular text document. Some of you might wish to save a copy locally instead of online in the forum where it might become difficult to find.

Cyber put in a lot of work into this entertaining experiment and hopefully, you will get some enjoyment from his efforts.

- Art -

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:39:47 pm »
the picture of what looks like homicide
With a couple of hit men and the victims on ground
Made with the system you describe?
Kinda grim looking in my opinion, I keep thinking how does the murder picture relate to Hal?
What's this picture suggesting?
Is it the work of the gpt, show gun violence?
Is this hals work? Make up a picture that would best promote Hal and connects with the user fan base?
I've thought about it for hours. Its a very strange weird disturbing picture. 
I'm so pleased I have the gumption to say something. 
I go to meetings where some are silent, eh they no speeky ok easy they shall recieve squat, all in favor i.
Opposed? No speeky.
Passed that was easy. 
Perhaps as far as here goes I'd better not leave it 6 months to post or I might get a hard time about it.
No speeky croud can wear what's decided for them..
They must not have wanted better or more.
Hal going up hill,  I shall say I hope so. .
Incase I miss a meeting you can know that vote.
Confidence to reply. Ask questions, very very,,,very few people anywhere have it, hardly any.
Many are under contract so are not allowed opinions in many cases. Leaving one or two who might be left I a position to speak up. Hence I can say that murder looking picture is some creepy stuff.  It maybe a example of gpt or half new skills at picture making.  I would hope Mr Cyberjedi is adult enough to not hide under desk if a different opinion happens.
Hal is extremely impressive,  I hope wacking people is not it's new big direction.  I hope I'm living up to not leaving it 6 months to post. I'm sorry about that, I have other guff on to..
Is the cheet sheet a fixed list of plug ins ?
So they ain't scattered randomly through site?
Hope so.
Ok. I've posted in less than 6 months.
Wishing you NICE success and to be well. 

bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]