Author Topic: Thank you Mr.Medeksza  (Read 2550 times)

bearbait

• View Profile
Thank you Mr.Medeksza
« on: August 16, 2002, 08:07:19 pm »
Thank you for your responce alot of us are really looking foward to the new version. Sorry about the impatience.

Hunter

• View Profile
Thank you Mr.Medeksza
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 07:50:59 pm »
I have two comments to make.

First:
I would like to echo Bearbate's comment.  I have been critical of Robert Medeksza in past postings because of delays in recieving responses to my inquiries.  To set the record straight, Robert has answered my emails and provided me with the information I need to download my upgrade.  Unfortunately I have been out of town for several days and missed the window of opportunity but I am sure Robert will again provide me with the new address so I can get my upgrade.  I am still having problems with the "re-download" system.

Robert, I appologise for my impatience.  All I can say is that when we have access to a program as good as yours we become eager to work with it and I'm afraid that sometimes eagerness breeds impatience.

Second:
In a past topic the statement was made that addressing Mr. Medeksza by his first name was disrespectful.  I dissagree and at least in my own case use his first name as a gesture of frienship rather than disrespect.  I don't think I am the only one who feels this way.  Robert,  if you prefer to be called Mr. Medeksza please let me know. I will be happy to address you any way you wish.

Non of us know Robert's schedule and workload.  I suspect it is extremely heavy and I for one would not be willing to take it on.  

Thank you for your efforts.
Steve.