dupa

Author Topic: OTCE  (Read 4980 times)

djkilla

• View Profile
OTCE
« on: February 07, 2010, 11:02:13 am »
Is Jerry still checkin in from time to time? I have registered on his site but cannot get a response to access the forums. The Zabaware forum seems to have gone a little bonkers lately as well btw..cannot access uploaded directory to find archived plugins etc...
tx in advance!
Darryl

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
OTCE
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 04:01:17 pm »
I haven't seen Jerry for months and months.  I am a moderator on his forum but there hasn't been anything to moderate there for a long long time.

onthecuttingedge2005

OTCE
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 08:00:39 am »
Hi Guys and Gals.

sorry I have been away for awhile, I have been busy working, I had some mail problems with +60,000 e-mails that I had to get rid of, the mail was bogging down my system.

what can I do for you?

Jerry[8D]

djkilla

• View Profile
OTCE
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:21:05 am »
Just tryin to get registered on your forum..ALL that awesome work you did over the years is still very useful to many people and I'd like to utilize what I can  for my Hal! tx in advance
Darryl

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
OTCE
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:33:41 am »
Yay!  Welcome back Jerry, great to hear from you.  I hope all is well in the world with you, despite the email problem.

[:D]

onthecuttingedge2005

OTCE
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 11:18:17 am »
quote:
Originally posted by djkilla

Just tryin to get registered on your forum..ALL that awesome work you did over the years is still very useful to many people and I'd like to utilize what I can  for my Hal! tx in advance
Darryl

Hi Dj.

What screen name did you register with on the UHEF site and I'll see if I can fix the problem.

Jerry[:D]

onthecuttingedge2005

OTCE
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:33 am »
quote:
Originally posted by freddy888

Yay!  Welcome back Jerry, great to hear from you.  I hope all is well in the world with you, despite the email problem.

[:D]

Hi Freddy.

trying to get more established in my new county area, it is getting pretty stable at this point.

I think about HAL theory from time to time in my head, I haven't laid much to paper yet, I'll probably do some more code soon.

I have been poking around in my Emotions script and fixed a few bugs and I might update it some more so I can develop another brain that works on modules emotions where one can simply check a box if you want the bot to experience a particular emotion.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:29:48 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

djkilla

• View Profile
OTCE
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 02:12:43 pm »
Welcome to UHEF Forum forums

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

----------------------------
Username: djkilla

tx!
D

onthecuttingedge2005

OTCE
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 07:35:45 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by djkilla

Welcome to UHEF Forum forums

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

----------------------------
Username: djkilla

tx!
D

Hi dj.

I have activated your account. sorry about that, I not only was spammed with 60,000 e-mails but also 60,000 spam bot names that is quite large to filter through, I think I am going to add some more security soon because I don't want our UHEF site to have unwanted visitors plaguing our wonderful members who like to use the site for a place to store their works forever and keep them available for everyone. the UHEF site will always be available for our members when needed.

Jerry [8D]