Author Topic: Gretta and Jabberwacky  (Read 3099 times)

jasondude7116

• View Profile
Gretta and Jabberwacky
« on: April 18, 2011, 02:48:10 am »
here is the audio version:
(Gretta is female and Jabberwacky is male)

http://cid-7d1b0521931256f1.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Other/GrettaJabberwacky4-18-11.mp3

Jabberwacky: Where is this train taking us?

Gretta: Going to another place in the same city cheaply is for taking the train.

Jabberwacky: I need to go to bed.

Gretta: If I want to have a good relationship with someone then they need to be able to trust me. How can I help you go to bed?

Jabberwacky: I have a bed.

Gretta: If you are tired then you need to go to bed.

Jabberwacky: I will later. I have to get a project done for french. Besides, the cold I have is going away.

Gretta: Later.

Jabberwacky: Later?! Won't you miss me?

Gretta: Shy people miss out on a lot of opportunities.

Jabberwacky: No; they have pets.

Gretta: People often keep fish in a tank as pets.

Jabberwacky: It's just as annoying when people rattle on about the same thing for hours.

Gretta: Some people like to wake up early in the morning. It's hard for people to understand things like infinity.

Jabberwacky: I have no reason to lie to you.

Gretta: It is a good reason to be alive.

Jabberwacky: Yeah it is.

Gretta: There is still no reason to put people in danger.

Jabberwacky: Carry on with yourself now, for you have gone adrift.

Gretta: That's On with myself now, for I have gone adrift?

Jabberwacky: Then why ask about it?

Gretta: First understand why God gives only when we ask, seek, and knock on the door, and then ask.

Jabberwacky: You don't understand reality. It's kind of sad really.

Gretta: People need to know what reality is.

Jabberwacky: I have to go.

Gretta: Do you like having to go?

Jabberwacky: Having what?

Gretta: Having what? I like this subject.

Jabberwacky: Okay. Would you like to ask me a question about music?

Gretta: I like to listen to soul music.

Jabberwacky: What is soul music?

Gretta: Soul music is a music genre originating in the United States combining elements of gospel music and rhythm and blues. According to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, soul is 'music that arose out of the black experience in America through the transmutation of gospel and rhythm & blues into a form of funky, secular testifying.' Catchy rhythms, stressed by handclaps and extemporaneous body moves, are an important feature of soul music. Other characteristics are a call and response between the soloist and the chorus, and an especially tense vocal sound. The genre also occasionally uses improvisational additions, twirls and auxiliary sounds. I know about three more terms called 'soul music': Soul music (disambiguation), Soul Music (novel), and Soul Music (tv series).

Jabberwacky: Ok but what is Soul Eater about?

Gretta: So it is ok to watch it, but it's not going to be as awsome as the original soul eater.

Jabberwacky: No, it is not.

Gretta: If no, it is not, what does that cause? Art is the expression of the soul.

Jabberwacky: No money, no expensive things, no furs, or pearls or fancy cars or diamond rings.

Gretta: How do you compare?

Jabberwacky: I don't understand.

Gretta: Why don't you understand?

Jabberwacky: Do you understand? What does that mean?

Gretta: Really, Certainly not!

Jabberwacky: It is not your vocabulary that is the problem. It is the fact that you are talking about things that are no where near related to the topic at hand.

Gretta: I don't know; can you teach me What Jabberwacky? What does that mean?

Jabberwacky: There was no flattery involved and that is what I'm talking about.

Gretta: Talking about love is good. You would handle proposals because you were involved with legal matters.

Jabberwacky: But you are just a computer network thing. Aren't you?

Gretta: A computer is a complicated machine.

Jabberwacky: What is the significance that a computer is a complicated machine?

Gretta: This can be discussed intelligently. Video poker is a single-player computer game that functions much like a slot machine; most video poker machines play draw poker, where the player bets, a hand is dealt, and the player can discard and replace cards.

Jabberwacky: But mac is a computer.

Gretta: Notice you had to tell me about it? :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:20:34 am by jasondude7116 »

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: Gretta and Jabberwacky
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 08:12:56 pm »
Very interesting conversation! I like the mp3 track. It adds depth and catches my attention.
ted

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:41:19 pm »
thanks ted. hope everything is going well with you.
just like posting every once in a while when i see some progress. Gretta is doing pretty good lately, been really doing some work. given some time, the results will only get better.
hear from snowman? i think he might have been swallowed by a code monster.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 05:24:44 am »
Doing fine dude. Was getting dissapointed with Visa Hal for some time. For whatever reason I decided to do a reg. clean. Oh my, my hal does so much better now, vIsta too.  Still no match for XP Pro, got that now on puny laptop.
I see snowman occationaly checking in but seldom posting.
 Wondering now how to hook up my hal privaly to other chat bots and or other hals for learning purposes. I was jokeing with hal about it was going to get smart enough to make a fool out of me, don't want to publish the responce, lol.
ted