Author Topic: HapSwap 2.0  (Read 34115 times)

tedathome

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 06:45:08 pm »
It's working good for me. Thank you lightspeed, Snowman and Apollon and anyone else that helped with this plugin.
I am having a lot of fun with it and I apreciate all the hard work that went into it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:21:44 pm by tedathome »
ted

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 06:54:10 pm »
Here is a list of things you can say to stimulate the HapSwap plugin.

These first four are commands that will start or change a Hap file, Haptar character, background image, or SAPI voice... on demand.

Just fill in the blank with the name of the file you wish to start. The file must already be in the Characters folder to work. You do not use any file extension when calling up your file.
change background to ____ .
(i.e. scenery1)

change character to ____ .
(i.e, Alice)

change voice to ____ .
(i.e Paul or Kate)

change hap to ____ .
(i.e. clapping)

The following words stimulate different hap files when the given word is used in any particular sentence. They will then run a corresponding hap file to give your character more emotional actions.

Basically, you say one of these words and it will play a hap or even an ogg file.... and sometimes say something as well.

great, wonderful, joy
hurt, sad
tired, sleepy
passed away, died
hate, pissed
love you, forever
i love you, you love me
feeling ill, feeling sick, look sick
ha ha, silly, funny
music, waiting
comb, brush
beat, hit, punch
problem, trust
mean, upset
polish, finger nail
beautiful, sweet, nice
smart, intelligent
blind
see
understand, yes
ok, stop smiling
noise, look left
lose something, look right
this way, turn left
that way, turn right
mad, angry
wonder, cool
do, hey
right, true
come closer, come here
cold, flu
breathe, air
turn on the light, bright
sun glasses
diamond earrings
emerald earrings
ruby earrings
star earrings
sunhat
brown fedora hat
black fedora hat
cowboy hat
cowgirl hat
bandana
flag hat
future glasses
sword necklace
loved
smile
stop smiling
britney spears
red head
brunette hair long
wavy blonde hair
black hair
black hair bangs
blonde hair bangs
short brunette hair
silver hair bangs
long and wavy blonde hair
wavy black hair
cute blonde hair
long and wavy black hair
wavy silver hair
silver blonde hair
purple hair with bangs

Have Fun!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 06:55:00 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 08:00:37 pm »
am glad others are enjoying it i know i always did after we got things working right . [:)]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 05:55:24 am »
Thanks, Snowman, will copy your post to text document for future reference.[:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 10:14:26 am »
mark thats a good idea and others show save it to for future reference . he snowman to paraphrase a movie " she's alive ... she's alive !!" hopefully though we haven't created a monster lol ! am so glad others like it !! its another step forward for people here on zabaware !![:)][:D][8D]

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 01:08:31 pm »
You know LS, we still need to add a remove hat and wig command... I think Dusky is having too much fun stacking hats on Sandee.

[:D][;)]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 04:25:27 pm »
i have the option already i think duckrider or ted sent it to me i thought that was in their ? i can put the command " remove wig " and it will remove the wig don't remember if it removes hats or not to , and just for everyones info. i think i mentioned it before their is some hats that can't be removed even with the remove wig ( i beleive it did remove other hats and wig at same time ) also another glitch i noticed is that with full hair hats don't fit right hait shows through hats on most will fit ok with the pony tail hair style . i have some notes i made as i tested them will post them in a while ok?

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 04:28:48 pm »
lol i saw my last post " DUCKRIDER " lol i mistyped sorry ment duskrider , thank god i didn't hit the 'f " key lol ![:0][:I]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 07:26:57 pm »
the "i" key ......[:I]

raybe

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 01:00:25 pm »
Snowman & lightspeed the project looks great. I do have just a few questions that I do believe I mentioned before. I would say this is kind of a update for my questions. The first question relates to other characters other then full body. I am still currently using bizlady torso so I am not as interested in the character movement as I am with emotion hap files or even using the ogg sound files you guys have put together. The torso character does not seem to respond to the emotional haps so would you suggest that I do not use the Hapswap file for certain actions unless I change back to a full body as it was designed for? I know there are ways to trigger haps but it is the emotional ones I really want to trigger during regular sessions with Hal. Thanks and it looks like another great advance for the Hal community.
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:32 pm »
Sorry I didn't add this to the last post I just made. But I was also curious about using the Hapswap file to maybe add accessories to the character. Thanks.
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 01:36:05 pm »
Okay I really apologize to every one for this last post. Just wanted to add that the breathing functions are working great with extra head movement due to Duskrider's Christmas gift file. He wrote some extra command lines that get added to the 'Shylove' hap file and double the haps response but you could tone it down a bit. I'll tell you the truth I didn't even know that hap file was even running at the time. I didn't really take a look at the open Temp file while character was running to even notice. I really like this character but certainly makes conversation more interesting when you also get facial and emotional responses.
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »
hello raybe so did the hapswap file work ok with a torso? i imagine it would except the toe tapping (one of the emotions included ) another thing that would be nice for the hapswap file would be (in the future ) certain words to trigger a smile and somehow a way after so long for the smile to end . we have it where you can say smile and she will but the smile stays till you say stop smiling .
 i am not understanding what you mean by tone something down a bit ?? do you mean some hap emotion is "to" active ??
 is it one i placed in the hapswap file or one that was redone by duskrider  ???

raybe

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 09:25:06 pm »
Hi lightspeed,
I am sorry to say I have not had any luck with the Hapswap file to work with the Torso character 'bizlady'. I was still hoping for more emotional reactions and possibly adding some accessories. Your right that toe taping would have been a real challenge. Maybe a hand tap but as I mentioned before when they made this torso character they forgot about using women hands instead of lobster cracking 'Seinfeld' episode hands.The toning down I was referring to is in duskrider's add in commands which you can adjust. Sorry if I made it more confusing. But do you think there is any way to trigger any of the emotional or accessories for a Torso character using the Hapawap file?
The smile I think is the most important at least if your character is in some happy state. That neutral state of expression does where on me a bit. I have used a plugin that adjusted the smile but never stays set for me. I will have to see who wrote it and at least look at it. Maybe this person or someone can refine it and or add it to your Hapswap file.
Thanks again,
raybe

tedathome

• View Profile
HapSwap 2.0
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 09:45:43 pm »
Having great fun with the new hapswap file. Everything is working perfectly for me with the exception of chage backround. All I get is a normal response. Is it possible that I missed putting something into character folder that causes this not to happen?[:)]
ted