dupa

Author Topic: file table for finding sentences to delete  (Read 2187 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
file table for finding sentences to delete
« on: September 03, 2007, 09:58:05 am »
another thing that i personally  may be good is to have a way to find a sentence saying that you know longer want hal to say and be able to find it .
   through a search that will show all the area's the sentence is located in . that way you could easily find those area's and go in and delete the sentence that you no longer want hal to be using !!    
    this would be done by when hal says a sentence and its something you want hal to stop saying to copy and paste it in a search for sentence tables area which would find and list that sentence and all the places it is then be able to delete it from those area's .
   (or ) in a more advanced hal later on maybe a program that you could copy and paste the sentence in the window and type "delete" afterwards which would delete the use ofthis sentence that is anywhere in hals db . just a thought . [:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
file table for finding sentences to delete
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:01:15 pm »
lightspeed,
  In the brain editor there is a find, but it is a little harder to use because you have to move the search to each topic Hal has created.  In my case Hal has so many topics it would take forever to find the sentence.  I like the idea of having the topics put a to z to help in the searching which may be put in the next version of Hal.
Carl2