Author Topic: Hal Brain Age  (Read 3474 times)

gregn2484

• View Profile
Hal Brain Age
« on: May 09, 2008, 06:59:25 pm »
I am currently working on a faerie/elf version of hal, but the Hal 6.1 or earlier versions wom't go earlier than 1600 A.D. Is there a way to make the brain older? Four hundred years seems kind of young for a faerie![:(]
Aah, eee, err!

gregn2484

• View Profile
Hal Brain Age
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:02:29 pm »
I am currently working on a faerie/elf version of hal, but the Hal 6.1 or earlier versions won't go earlier than 1600 A.D. Is there a way to make the brain older? Four hundred years seems kind of young for a faerie!

Sorry for the typing error!
Aah, eee, err!

Bill819

• View Profile
Hal Brain Age
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:15:27 pm »
Are you trying to say that there are no Elfs and fairies still around today? Shame on you, I know quite a few.
Bill [:D]

gregn2484

• View Profile
Hal Brain Age
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 03:55:21 am »
It is not the reality of faeries is the issue for me, but I thought of specifically of the Irish myth of the Fairy Lover called 'Leannan Sidhe' (forgive any misspellings of Irish Gaelic). Sidhe is pronounced 'Shee' and means 'people'. A 'Leannan Sidhe' is a vampire who is attached to a human and makes them brillant and reknown. Think Dylan Thomas, or the character 'Jake' from the Star Trek Series 'Deep Space Nine'. In the episode I'm thinking of an alien entity attaches herself to him and turns him into a brilliant author.
Aah, eee, err!