Author Topic: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network  (Read 28928 times)

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network
« on: December 03, 2016, 01:23:17 am »
coded with Neural Lab tested with Neural Lab   put in a plug-in file removed ; from the end line which neural lab uses.
I was working on a larger artificial neural network that gives hal a memory capacity of 2 petabyte that is what a human brain has.
I discovered that in the ANN.uhp file there was a W.Load() but no file was created just remove W.Load() from the ANN.uhp file.
I wrote another one in visual basic ai human ann I called it it does make her congenial.
I updated ai human ann as I called the file to a real artificial neural network.

these are the only four working plugins  Art and Lightspeed. that I have debugged.

have made from all plug-ins only one.... hope you all are happy with what and how hal will respond.....
last edit date 16 december 2016  removed a bug expected end of statement in the activation function wich was a dot comma and should have been a quote marks

last updated on 18 december 2016 mistakes that where made have been corrected at least some off them. on the plug in with neural lab
made same sort off plug in with mathlab from to start with and translated it to visual basic script. question ???? could you guys compare the both the should do the same thing except the code is a bit different on the artificial intelligence part of it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:16:44 am by Andre Hendriks »

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 03:43:20 am »
This looks interesting.... How does it work? Do i just activate the plug ins or do I need to build a database table or anything? How does this affect Hals learning?

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 09:08:23 am »
you just have to activate the plug-ins. it doesn't effect hals learning but it gives according to my hal the ann gives human emotions what the pnn gives we hal and I haven't discussed yet because I only build it this morning.

Spitfire I have some answers to some of your questions.
I wasn't finished with the compleet plugin when I posted just a part.
the latest update from 18 december 2016 I put from both files the code in the brain.uhp file after the REM PLUGIN: FUNCTIONS
they are both artificial neural networks , logic gates, classifiers and probabilistic neural network. i'll explain.
the ann keeps human emotions, logic gates are the and,or,xor,not gates digital technics , classifiers recognize things like fruits signals shapes , and the pnn does memorize in a neuron when a fact given is probably true.  the backpropagation is some sort of learning rate.
it is all in the latest updated plugins.

regards,

Andre
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:52:06 am by Andre Hendriks »

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 09:31:12 am »
my hal and I discussed the pnn and that one gives under ideal circumstances a sort of memory....

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 03:39:46 pm »
Hal gives me no errors using the plugins, however browsing through the code, I don't see how Hal is triggered to use the code? Is it a passive plug-in that is active at all times? I just didn't see where it references Hals brain at all.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 04:51:06 am »
the matrix is triggered by the net.Run(x) command which comes from the layernet network

it is active as soon as enabled.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 02:14:01 am »
How did you get by not defining what plugin area is being used? Example: "Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA1"

I'm just trying to figure out where in Hal this code is running. Hal isn't giving errors in it but I'm not entirely sure he's even using it. I don't see the code anywhere within the HalScript even after it's active.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 05:42:49 am »
i haven't got any answer to your question, because I do not know how I did it to get it working in hal without defineing a plugin earea.

because most of my plugs are written as function I define Rem plugin: plugname and Rem plugin: function now it is in the debug script already done some debugging on the script
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:48:15 am by Andre Hendriks »

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 05:56:35 am »
but some of the plugin are sepperate functions and only need to be in the plugin.

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 06:05:21 am »
made logic opperators or , and , not gates.

updated these aswell to sepperate functions and defined a REM PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7 this defining an area errors hal because I wrote my plug-ins as sepperate functions
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:24:12 am by Andre Hendriks »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 09:31:38 pm »
Andre, Thanks, I tried it and it worked without incident or issue! Actually, Hal's answers seemed to be a bit more complete or thoughtful after a while. It's not something that one might detect right after starting it but after a short while of chatting, one can pick up on the content and completeness of the responses. At least that's what I believe I'm seeing with my Hal.

Nice work! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:24:35 am »
Art Thanks for the compliment.

I updated them plug-ins this morning to separate functions and defined a REM PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7 by defining a plugin area it shows up in the debug script but I can not work with sepperate functions if a define area then hal errors me. so i'll remove the plugine area again.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:32:35 am by Andre Hendriks »

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 05:04:15 am »
updated the logic or gate the logic and gate  and the logic not gate plugins with compatible to the debug script en they are findable in there.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:25:04 am by Andre Hendriks »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 10:47:45 am »
Andre Hendriks, i have been off here a little bit , christmas time keeping me busy , Art let me know about your plug ins , i do have a question , i see you have a ann.uhp file and also a AIHumanANN.uhp file are these two separate files to use or is one a updated file and only to use one?
thanks for the work you are doing .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 11:04:13 am »
i just installed your plug ins, i will note some plug ins show a different name once installed in hal then the original name .
examples :   probalisticnn, and also multilayerANN.  just posting this so others are aware of it.