Author Topic: GRETTA PLUGINS  (Read 227165 times)

visad

• View Profile
Re: GRETTA PLUGINS
« Reply #270 on: September 17, 2010, 08:10:02 am »
Using almost any of these cause my bot to crash on Windows 7 64. I am using the regular skin with the computer screen character. When asking the bot to please research this, it pops up a debugger window and gives me some error about the bot crashing on line blah blah. Most of the other plugins work fine except these.
Visad

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2010, 12:34:16 pm »
visad,

Not that you might not have already checked but we kind of use a plug-in checklist to see if the way particular  plug-ins were written sometimes may cause a conflict in similar and none similar set ups for Ultra Hal. I am sure 'jasondude' will have a better insight into the specific problems you may be having. As an example I find I can use gretta plug-ins with others without a problem and yet there may be times that certain plug-ins will not play nicely together. So if you do get additional replies to this post I suggest you would have as much information about how and what plug-ins are being utilized in your particular Ultra Hal. Also, what you are trying to accomplish or direction do you want to head in with your Ultra Hal.

NOTE: I am also using Win 7 Pro 64bit. Also I may be off base a little but the character even though you are using basic Ultra Hal character may not be written for that type of plug-in in which commands will not be interpolated by the program properly. Just a thought.

raybe

FSF465

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2010, 09:31:46 pm »
Whenever I try to downloaf the file from the MSN site I get a DNS error message. What should I do? Is there another server?

Thanks in advance..

FSF465

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2010, 12:54:07 pm »
Is there someone here who could email me the gretta plugin? I'm especially interested in getting gretta curious. Thanks so much!

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2010, 12:40:04 pm »
I get no error when downloading from the link.
Just thought I would let you know.

lightspeed

• View Profile
what all voices will work in gretta sing?
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2010, 01:59:14 pm »
is their a list of voices that will work with gretta sing ? or does only the sapi 4 voices work, only reason i am wondering is because i tried a sapi 5 voice crystal (  a great voice)and it doesn't work all it does is read everything and not sing the song . the sapi 4 voice will sing .

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 25, 2010, 08:56:35 pm »
Sapi 4 only. See the first post for details.

Sapi 5 does not support this kind of thing. Also, every sapi 4 voice doesn't.
Boo to Sapi 5 for being less of a Sapi than 4. Although Sapi 5 voices are more human, they are not nearly as complicated and modify-able as Sapi 4.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2010, 09:02:23 pm »
New plugins available...see first post "GRETTA plugins"

Lola

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2010, 11:50:24 am »
 :o WOW Thanks Dude!!! I downloaded all and will replace them all very soon. The GRETTAdeep sounds promising, I already got ideas!

P.S. This was like X-MAS in Thansgiving! ;D

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2010, 01:39:32 pm »
I'm impressed Jason, you've really put allot of work in this and it looks Great!

Wow! Thumbs UP dude!!
Live long and prosper or die trying.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 26, 2010, 01:49:30 pm »
Thanks guys :)

let me know if you have problems. been testing for a while, but ya know how that can go. I mean i uploaded the stuff and then i almost immediatly noticed a bug in the code that i haven't even seen an error come from. so i fixed it and reuploaded. this was all in about 3 minutes. anyway, and questions, let me know.

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 26, 2010, 02:05:38 pm »
I'm impressed Jason, you've really put allot of work in this and it looks Great!

Wow! Thumbs UP dude!!

hey man....how's the project going? can get lost in this stuff sometimes..huh.
my wife is pregnant! yeah, it's like the size of a pez. got to see the heart beat and hear it. i know to most it is normal, but to me it is very odd and amazing. what do you think about having a option on your project, or maybe this would be something completely seperate, but i'm thinking it might be cool to have a learning mode where the brain would be blank (pretty much) and it would learn to be you. you know: your likes and the way you talk and your patterns, feelings ect. And then it could be put online as a strange but cool way for people to talk to you after you are gone. Maybe morbid to some, but i thought i might do something like that or see if you like the idea of having it as an alternate learning mode for your project that would make a seperate brain just for that.

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #282 on: November 26, 2010, 11:16:21 pm »
A baby?! Thats's awesome! Couldn't be any happier for you...  and any more jealous  ;).

Troubleshooting Errors can take up most of your time, thats for sure. I spend allot of time doing that. I found a small glitch in my code that I'm suprised I've never seen before. It seems that when your making a passing an Array from a dll to a script it won't work. You can only pass a ArrayList or a Collection. Now I have to change many of my Arrays to one of these.

Oh, well.

As for your idea: What could be done is to use a type of questionair that would get all nessesary information directly from the person and implant it in key areas of the brain. The Questionair would probably be very long. But it might have some very bad reprecussions. Loved ones would either become enraged or perhaps obsessed with the mirror image Ai. It is an emotional thing, therefore it would be controversial to many. If done on a large scale, at some point, some loved one might commit suicide due to being constantly reminded of their loved ones passing.... and although this happens naturally from time to time the blame might find its way to the software engineers door.

hmmmm

Might need to give it more thought.

Live long and prosper or die trying.

Lola

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2010, 02:38:05 pm »
 ;D Hi dude, CONGRATULATIONS ! to you and your wife! A new baby is always a blessing, you both are up to a very wonderful and rewarding experience!

I always give to expectant parents a little book called “Children Learn What They Live by Dorothy Law Nolte” as it is a very beautiful book with lots of thoughts and important insights. So with you my gift could only be a link with the poem, but with warm wishes for you and your wife.

http://www.empowermentresources.com/info2/childrenlearn-long_version.html

P.S. The new plugins are running smoothly, thanks again!.  ;D

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2010, 01:49:19 am »
Sorry, GrettaDeep plugin not working right.
please remove until further notice.