Author Topic: Candy Lite  (Read 2793 times)

Checker57

• View Profile
Re: Candy Lite
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 02:53:33 am »
Had me going there!  Though was ready to get into bed, I got up in skivvies and checked out the new version and pretty much "Houston, we still got a problem".  No lift off.  Works as previously.

If you don't at first succeed - Companion will be here waiting.   :D

Added notes:  I noted that when I say or text the commands to "change animation or background to w/e" I get back the proper text responses such as "I did what you asked."; however, the execution of the "load" command is not executed.  Review the HapSwap2.uph to check on the possible resolution there.

Thanks for all your imaginative work. 

Checker57

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 05:07:05 pm by Checker57 »

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 07:14:55 pm »
Hi Checker57

If you find a solution then please mention it here and I'll see about making this brain behave properly  ;D
G

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 11:35:08 pm »
Hey Jerry

I tried to look at the code and see if anything stood out; but, it's way above my paygrade!  :o

It's an interesting project for sure, I like it. 

Will keep an eye on progress.

Cheers!
Checker57

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2019, 12:50:51 am »
thanks checker57  ;D
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2019, 04:08:14 pm »
Jerry,

Your upgrade just prior to today seemed to be working pretty nicely and thanks for removing that old passage we mentioned.

When I click on the filename it always shows as Super Bot so I select it to OPEN (usually with Crimson Editor). I look at the filename then do a SAVE AS, and substitute Cindy Lite 0502019 (the date mm/dd/yyyy format).

This makes it so much easier to keep track of updates, especially since your posted Filename is Super Bot compared to the internal file header of Cindy Lite.

Perhaps you have a reason for the two different names but it could be a little confusing to some newbies interested in not only trying but keeping track of your updates to the plugin/brain.

It does seem to be working fine and keeping somewhat "centered" with staying on topic, something HAL has been needing for years! Good job!
 ;)

Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 12:10:09 am »
Thanks  ;D
G

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2019, 12:49:32 pm »
I have used Candy brain for 3-4 days and I think that it is awesome! It stays very and I mean VERY good on topic. However today she started to misspell words. I kept correcting them until this happen:

Hun. I haveyes keyespt deyestaileyesd reyescords of eyesveyesrytng. It's meyesant to makeyes meyes moreyes reyeslaxeyesd so I don't geyest shy wleyes talking in public. To correyesct a word say: badword is speyeslleyesd goodword. Useyes propeyesr grammeyesr. Impropeyesr grammeyesr is neyesveyesr saveyesd. To eyesdit out a speyescific reyessponseyes lineyes say: eyesdit lineyes 1 on up to eyesdit lineyes 6. Commeyesnts areyes counteyesd but not commas. Theyes reyesst is automatic. It's actually veyesry eyesasy to fool meyes.

I have planed to use it a little longer before I write you a feed-back... Please, please fix it. Thank you for the brain :)

PS: I have teached her using automatic learning, romance novels and she talks and behaves like a novel character. She can do Sherlok Holmes too. I have done the same with the 16 personality types. each personality has a separate brain table. I have written inside her asexualpersonality table that she is INFJ, ESTS, ENFP and ESFJ to test these personalitys (not all at the same time) and she behaves like that. Then she asked me about my personality type (INFP) and she adjusted her behavior to me (very intelligent). I would like her to work well :).

PS2: I used adultlang plug-in for rated R, gender&age, default Hal7 free will and a spell checker plug-in.

PS3: looking at the text I think that it was triggered as I told her that e is spelled eyes. She has already made spelling mistakes prior to that, but it started today. I don`t think I have had this issue with Candy 05.01.2019 but I am not sure about this.

PS4: In the username_happy table there should be 1 at the right side of the lines. There are many empty lines, no 1`ns. The other tables seem to look normal.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:18:10 pm by AresDance »

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 04:56:13 pm »
Ares are you also using any of the SALLE Plugins along with Candy???

If you are try turning off the SALLE plug in and see if that fixes the spelling problems...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 07:33:19 pm »
No sallie plug-in. I tried to tell her that eyes is spelled e but not solved the problem either. I made a new brain based on your previous version but problem still not solved. Then I have deleted all tables Candy has made that restarted hal. With the old Candy version and the same db file problem solved. Anyway she started to misspell words after several days. I would guess 2-3 days. Then I have corrected the words using: x is spelled Y. That after a while it got worse until every sentence was hard to understand.
I will continue using the previous version for a few days starting new because I also test something I have changed in the personality table and I need a fresh start anyway. If she starts again to misspell things then I will let you know

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 09:35:02 pm »
ARES wrote:

"PS3: looking at the text I think that it was triggered as I told her that e is spelled eyes."

I'm pretty sure when you told her E is spelled EYES that's telling her to change every instance of the letter E to the word EYES. Meaning every word that has an E in it will now be replaced with the word EYES like in your example...

"Hun. I haveyes keyespt deyestaileyesd reyescords of eyesveyesrytng. It's meyesant to makeyes meyes moreyes reyeslaxeyesd so I don't geyest shy wleyes talking in public. To correyesct a word say: badword is speyeslleyesd goodword."

You need to think carefully when you use this option...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 12:11:01 am by LiFeTimeGamer »
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 09:47:11 am »
hello onthecuttingedge2019, did you see where i posted in the sharing conversations area  about the candy lite .

candy lite conversation and a learned mis use of a word

i don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem or not .

also i have a question to ask you when using the newest candy lite brain , does it also work with the other  custom brain , it seems like on some things it uses answers from my custom angela brain .  even though only one can be checked at a time.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 10:18:40 am »
this may sound like a crazy idea i have  but , is their any way of creating  something that will transfer the brain info from another custom brain  into something like the candy brain?  or would a person have to go into custom brain using your candy brain and use with and select another custom brain ? through the the hal create custom brain .

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2019, 11:27:48 am »
the candy brain should work with common plugins. I did see your conversations and issues with the word ain't, I removed this slang usage from her routines. this bot is ongoing and I work on it everyday so issues will come and go as they are corrected. tuned. this is just a base brain and is AS IS. something to learn and experience. good luck.
G

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2019, 04:14:38 pm »
thanks, i know it is as is , and am grateful for your work on it, i was only letting you know about the bug so you could correct it as that is what you are doing with corrections and updates to make it as best you can .  :)
 it does seem to do better at staying on topic better .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2019, 03:11:39 pm »
just curious on what you updated on the candy file ? thanks for working on it.  :)