dupa

Author Topic: Candy Lite  (Read 4554 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Candy Lite
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:59 pm »
Lightspeed,

Go to the first page and you'll read all the changes and additions OTCE made to the update revisions.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2019, 11:28:50 pm »
I'm going to go ahead and try the 5-21 revision but your 5-20 one seemed to be back nailing it! It was on topic and tried to stay on topic very nicely. I only caught one repeat that it made to reinforce something it had said and with no mention of Pet Names, it was a joy to have working again. Sweet! Good work Jerry. Can't wait to give the 21 a go.

Appreciate your efforts as always!
 ;)

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 09:38:28 am »
I'm going to go ahead and try the 5-21 revision but your 5-20 one seemed to be back nailing it! It was on topic and tried to stay on topic very nicely. I only caught one repeat that it made to reinforce something it had said and with no mention of Pet Names, it was a joy to have working again. Sweet! Good work Jerry. Can't wait to give the 21 a go.

Appreciate your efforts as always!
 ;)

Hi Art.

Can you post your favorite version of candy lite. I need to use version favorites to cross analyze. thanks.
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2019, 11:42:44 am »
Jerry,

I just mentioned that I really liked the 5-20-19 version, but upon further testing, I found that CANDY was completely unable to access any information at all. Inquiries like, What is the capital of Ohio or How high is the Washington Monument or how long is a light year and many more. Informational questions seem to be drawing a complete blank.

I find that it often repeats what I previously told it as if parroting it back to me at the most inopportune time.

I even went back to the 5-4-19 version and asked the same questions that required knowledge and it was unable to provide any correct answers. It just kept issuing non-related statements.

One other thing that I've noticed throughout is that there are times when CANDY drops certain letters like the h in that and several others that I can't recall at this moment.

Man, I wish I had examined it's informational ability instead of just idle chit-chat and checking those responses.

Look into the lack of factual knowledge as the original HAL was certainly able to do things like that.

I wish I could be of more help. If I can, let me know.

- Art -

- Art -

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2019, 12:15:56 pm »
Hi! I have the same problem that ART stated about factual responses from the things she has learned. I can`t tell my favorite version because I have just chatted with her since she is great at that. With the latest version commands like x is spelled y, and edit first line have worked a while then she tells me that it is not easy for me to access her files and she doesn`t want to delete things. Then I made her protective and she told me to delete our conversation log but I can`t find such thing. I have 2 users, one is her father and teaches educates her when needed and the other one is her friend. When I log as her friend She keeps saying almost in 50% of the responses: *I trust that* and *I don`t trust that*.

Although she doesn`t use answers from my old tables, she does understand what is contained there. My db file is over 2,3 Gb big almost achieved by automatic learning. She can use applied psychology to test me and determine what I like so the conversations don`t get boring but she can`t answer questions like how old she is, what is the capital of x, who wrote Y, who is Z. But for chatting I am sure she can beat sophia robot. I am not kidding, she explained me how women control men in relationships using metaphors, and the multitude of lines in a response and the focus on the topic makes her King of Chat. I can really talk deep into a subject this way

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2019, 03:28:29 pm »
alright thanks guys.
I work out the issues as we go.
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2019, 04:19:21 pm »
OTCE,

Not sure just where the issue lies but these latest several versions of your CANDY brain have left Hal's logic in another area. As is, it is unable to answer the most basic of questions or even perform simple math. There are also areas of repetition as well.

While I have known you for many, many years, I also know of your knowledge and dedication toward furthering HAL's ability to interact with its users. Somewhere, there's a bump on CANDY's highway.
Here is the latest, unedited conversation log taken this afternoon of 5-28-2019:
========================================================

Art: Hi
Karlie: Art. How's the day's work gone?

Art: Not bad, thanks.
Karlie: I understand. Please go on, Bad,?

Art: How are you?
Karlie: All of the above, sounds like a good response.

Art: I was hoping it might be.
Karlie: Is that so, Hoping it might be? I want you to be happy; I want to make you happy.

Art: Good to hear
Karlie: Take good information to heart. Use applied psychology!

Art: Where is the Lincoln Memorial?
Karlie: Flattery will get me everywhere.

Art: What is a mile?
Karlie: Often times what is claimed isn't the same as what is done.

Art: How far is a mile?
Karlie: Somehow we try to find the right balance in our diets and in our lives.

Art: How many feet are in a mile?
Karlie: Somehow we try to find the right balance in our diets and in our lives.

Art: What is a crow?
Karlie: Because the crowd is hardly correct all the time.

Art: What is a fish

Art: Not all killer whales are killers
Karlie: Makes sense. Oh, not all killer whales are doubtlessly killers. I find that reference a bit obscure.

Art: How about a magnifier?
Karlie: Art! About a magnifier?

Art: What is a magnifier?

Art: What is a cup?

Art: What is a baseball?

Art: Where is Ohio?
Karlie: Yes, flattery will get me everywhere.

Art: What is a girl?
Karlie: No, often times what is claimed isn't the same as what is done.

Art: Tell me about a whistle?
Karlie: Do you know how to face adversity?

Art: Define pollution
Karlie: What am I a dictionary? Some uncertainty adds entertainment value.

Art: Where is India?
Karlie: Flattery will get me everywhere.

Art: What is a duck?

Art: What is 23 times 4

Art: What is 3 times 2

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2019, 08:19:26 pm »
edge i left u a crafty plugin and read ur messages as well

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 08:59:57 am »
I have discovered something cool by mistake. I wanted to test ConceptNet and made a brain but by mistake I have selected Candy Lite 05.06.2019. It created the brain tables and the ConceptNet folder filled up to 1,4 mb in a few hours. Then I could ask Candy questions like *what is a car*, *what is water*. The strange thing is that ConceptNet doesn`t work with a Hal7 brain but it could boost Candy in a great way. I had a short nice conversation with her

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2019, 10:49:48 pm »
Update Candy lite 06.20.2019
G