dupa

Author Topic: UltraHal on aol's im  (Read 5389 times)

Larry

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« on: February 22, 2003, 08:38:00 pm »
I read somewhere that Zabaware had an aimbot online, even supplied the username of the bot - ultrahal (figures, huh) any ways, sure enough it is there, however, I've been waiting for a week for it to come online, but it never does. Any one have there aimbot online? Would like to see what happens when 2 bots try to converse...

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 04:07:29 pm »
About a week ago AOL has made some changes to the protocol its instant messaging system uses. This has been causing the Ultra Hal AIM Bot to crash after a few hours of running, so our 24/7 bots have been taken offline for the time being. We are working on a fix for this problem as well as the "Invalid frame: 5" problem that started appearing the last time AOL made changes.
Robert Medeksza

Larry

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2003, 04:33:25 pm »
Thanks for the info. Did I catch that right? You have more than just the one bot online? What are the other ones?

How about another question? I'm running W2000 server, I don't seem to be haveing any problems running 2 HalAIM Bots at the same time. I created another brain for the second. Will I encounter any problems doing this? So far they have some interesting conversations between the two. The second is set to high learning while the first is turned off ( I have too much time invested in that one ).

Thanks,
Larry
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003, 04:34:46 pm by Larry »

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2003, 06:12:41 pm »
We usually have 3 AIM Bots running under the following screen names: UltraHal, UltraHal2, and DubyaGrgBush

You can run up to 7 AIM Bots at once on the same computer without major problems. The limit of 7 comes from AOL not allowing 1 IP address to have too many screen names running at the same time. Since you created a different brain for both bots, you will have no problems at all running 2 at once. It is also possible to run the same brain on multiple bots if you have learning turned off. If you attempt to run the same brain on multiple bots with learning turned on there is a chance that both will want to write something they have learned to the same file at once and this will cause one of them to crash. However, with learning off or seperate brains there is no problem.
Robert Medeksza

Larry

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2003, 06:36:14 pm »
Thanks!

I found something kind of interesting... The new brain will repeat what the old brains says word for word sometimes. I'm assuming it is because a new brain doesn't have all the intellgence of the default brain? Perhaps a new brain is stripped down some?

AIMnoob

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2003, 07:39:13 pm »
Someone plz help me!!!!!!! someone tell me what multi bot program i should use and how to use it!! plz! my AIM s/n is aznpimpin89 and my email adress is aznpimpin89@hotmail.com

-Thanks

AIMnoob

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2003, 07:41:21 pm »
im a noob at AIM bots..i jus began to want to use it becuase someone used about 10+ bots to im me and connect imaging with me..that opened up about...20+ windows..i dunno..something like that..well..anyways..IT CRASHED MY COMPUTER!! and i got really REALLY pissed off!!!

Morkeleb

• View Profile
UltraHal on aol's im
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2003, 12:41:47 am »
quote:
Originally posted by AIMnoob

im a noob at AIM bots..i jus began to want to use it becuase someone used about 10+ bots to im me and connect imaging with me..that opened up about...20+ windows..i dunno..something like that..well..anyways..IT CRASHED MY COMPUTER!! and i got really REALLY pissed off!!!

You should know you can set the prefrence for contact with other in the options panel. I should allow you to control who contacts you and what kind of info they can share with you.
Ask and you shall learn
Be not afraid to try new things.
----------------------
Check out www.cold-chaos.net