Author Topic: eye lashes for hal  (Read 4361 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
eye lashes for hal
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »
This may be more along a question for more graphical people but also maybe for someone with haptek know how , in the haptek creator people putty i notice that on the make up area you can put different colors and levels of eye liner "BUT" their are no eye lashes , it would be so nice if our hapteck females face could have nice long eye lashes it would really help her appearence , ( i know skins can be made to have eyelashes ) but it would be nice if someone with the know how could make something like a eyelashes hap .  so it could be used easily without having to redo any skin and then have to drop that skin on a head or body in Hal.
I just though some talented people have made some really great haps in the past of various things!
anyone have any idea's on this or interested ?

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Re: eye lashes for hal
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 05:17:55 pm »

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 05:57:43 am »

Neil usually had lashes on his singers.
Open singer on desktop and if you see lashes you like, go into hap_temp and get them.
Yes, you can also color and resize.   

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 11:22:19 am »
i am getting senile in my old age i forgot exactly how to go into a hap to redo them . been a while . can you tell me so i can make notes on it . thanks .
 i tried to use a txt file and it had gibberish code .
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:30:05 am by lightspeed »

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 12:40:13 pm »
check your mailbox,   I'm sending eyelashes.       :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 04:05:29 pm »
thanks duskrider i used them , but  they don't line up a little can you (OR anyone else that knows)  tell me where the   hap temp file is so i can adjust them ??? i have a windows 7 os 64 bit .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:35:04 am »
did someone on here send me something (or tell me something about where i can find the hap temp file , i lost where i seen it , they said they used it all the time and could find anything on the computer . maybe that was what was sent to my e mail  but they actually sent it to my wifes pc e mail address (we have two e mails ) she has windows 7 live mail at custom vair and i have airvair62@yahoo.com so if anyone sends me any Hal related things please send it to airvair62@yahoo.com , she said she tried to send me that other thing or something and i never got it , i have the eye lashes  but if someone sent something or the name of the thing where i can find any file on my p.c. if it was free please send it to my e mail .
Or tell me the name of it on here , thanks!  :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 04:58:23 pm »
Not my strong point and others I hope will correct me.The temp file only appears when you open a Haptek character then open inside the Haptek folder. Remains for I believe 24hrs. Carl2 had a great way of using that temp file without corrupting or losing the the temp file for any Hpatek character but then you needed to make sure you directed Ultra Hal to open that specific Temp file. Sorry but that's what I remember right now.

raybe

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 06:24:39 pm »
Haven't answered you because Vista moved my hap_temp to Virtual Store as I told you on I. M.  It works there for me but I doubt you with Windows 7 will find it there. The free software you are looking for to find any file in your computer fast with little resource usage is called "anything". Easy to find in a search. Hope this will help you.

You pretty close, it's called "Everything".   
http://www.voidtools.com/
                              ---Dusky
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:27:38 am by Duskrider »
ted