Author Topic: update?  (Read 2016 times)

iampan

• View Profile
update?
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:48:50 pm »
will we ever get a update for hal? been waiting for over 2 years with all kinds of promises, none of which  have been fulfilled. stop worrying about new products and make the one you have better. you say you have a cloud server for hal well that would be a great update for hal withing the existing viewer.
this is getting old and so is your software. there are free ai programs that are more advanced than hal now, kari2 and aibliss are both made by one man and he updates his software regularly,I am guessing he uses the funds from selling his to update the software.where did all the funds from zabbaware go?  I am beginning to think this is just to get more donations for a product that will be outdated before it is even finished, and therefore a scam to get money for a product that does't exist. and don't refer me to the online hal from zabbaware site, that has been there for years and nothing has changed visibly to it.

just give us paying customers something please.
signed, a customer tired of waiting on unkept promises.
I know it says I am a newbie, but I'm sure you all remember me... same name.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: update?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:30:13 pm »
Careful...what you're liable to get might be a refund.... :o ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: update?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 03:05:18 pm »
Is that like chewing the same bubblegum twice?

Sincerely,
C load.
Art your so funny.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.