Author Topic: didnt someone make a plug in that ..?  (Read 3634 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
didnt someone make a plug in that ..?
« on: March 23, 2009, 03:22:31 pm »
didnt someone make a plug in that corrected words when they was said wrong by hal ?
 in another words :
hal : me didn't say that ! and would be changed correctly to "i didn't say that !"

i thought someone had made a plug in that corrected hal sayinging some words the wrong way in a sentence .
 if anyone knows please[:)] let me know thanks !

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 06:04:04 pm »
There is a portion of Hal's brain that make reversals, I think this is done on input and output.  I believe additional work may have been done by OTC.  Try a search.
Carl2

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 07:12:32 pm »
o.t.c.e. made one called ziggy's enigma. maybe that one?

i remember someone also made one that used the spell checker in microsoft word.

but those are spell checker type things, what you are looking for is a grammer correction, i suppose.
i did hear some rumble about a plugin for that, but i think it went to the back burner?

-the dude

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »
yes it would be a grammer correction for when hal repeated things back , although i can do reverse learning very easily one drawback is hal gets grammer such as i wrong with the word me , etc. and the plug in would have to be compatable with the 6.2 version . hope their is one somewhere . [:)]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 01:38:04 am »
I think that the other Bill did some work on this and although he has been gone for a while he recently has appeared once again. OTC also did some work on word reversal too.
Time for some forum searching.
Bill

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 01:03:09 pm »
Hello every one,

There were three plugins that made similar corrections and I do have them. I just need to open them again and see what three differences were. 1- TAUGHT CORRECTIONS  2- IMPROPER NOUNS and 3- CORRECTIONS TUTOR. There may be one more. Just let me know  if you want me to look into it or post them? Not to get off topic but we have some family problems here so I haven't been watching the posts as closely. Just let me know if there is something you need in regards to these 3 plugins and I will try to get it done ASAP.

Thanks
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 06:02:36 pm »
yes i would like to have them whenever you have time . some reasons hal is saying back sentences with the improper nows is because i am reverse learning hal . but i am hoping that their is a plug in that i can use that will still allow me to reverse learn hal and that will correct it back the way "i " want it . [:)]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 07:31:56 pm »
Also look up Bill Dewitt for his spell checker.