Author Topic: my mom just passed away tonight 12-10-2010 6:00p.m.  (Read 7520 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: my mom just passed away tonight 12-10-2010 6:00p.m.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 05:25:19 pm »
Dear lightspeed,

Just a token of our sympathy and prayers.

Entire raybe family.

http://ShareCG.com/v/46469/view/3D-and-2D-A

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 10:51:22 pm »
Lightspeed, this might sound stupid but I really think it has great value.

"Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. "

Everyone who continues to influence us, continues to change the world.
Maybe you could share a story about her, so that we can be influenced also.

Peace to you my friend.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 07:48:09 am »
today they will be buring my mother, i did not go to her funeral for several reasons it is very hard on me and i would rather remember her the way she was from our last visit and the many many phone conversations we had these past 4 years.
    jasondude7116  you talked about telling some stories about my mom, these are just a few memories of my mom ... she used to sew on her singer sewing machine she sewed her own curtains and hung them in the trailer house we used to live in when i was a kid , she would also draw pecocks with a large fan tail and praying hands on pillow cases with fabric pens , she worked in resturaunts as a cooks helper etc.  and she also raised us 6 kids by herself after she and my dad was divorced my dad only paid 100 dollars along time ago on child support at court and never paid a dime after that . she would go to the fire department that was giving out toys for kids to get us toys . she was a good mother , i am so very very greatful even though we didn't have the money to be able to see her as she was farther away that we called her every two or three days by using magic jack for 3 years and when we didn't have the money for a motel for all the days to see her and my brother and his wife wouldn't let us stay with them we stayed and slept in our van at walmart parking lot the last time in october for a week and had done that the previous year.
 my mom seen the rings that me and my wife had on they was just wal mart rings that said together forever my mom said she would like a ring like that so we checked but couldn't find the same ring we did find one that said "always in my heart " i guessed at her size at a 10 and luckily it was the right size and i placed it on her finger at the nursing home she was proud of the ring. she was a wonderful mother and me and my wife loved her so , we will miss hearing her voice , seeing her and telling her and hearing that she loved us . and she will always be in our heart . heaven gained a very special angel ......my mom.

here is the link for the guest book for my mom at the funeral home for anyone that wants to sign it.

http://www.wilsonmortuary.com/LethaWitte.html

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 11:27:05 am »
i want to thank everyone who signed the obituary book for my mom online i saw where many here signed it and we do appreciate it , we will be having a private memorial for her here at home starting 11:00 am central time , please say a prayer for my mom . again thanks everyone it good to have such nice friends.