Author Topic: Proggie updates  (Read 2897 times)

fkertis

• View Profile
Proggie updates
« on: February 07, 2004, 01:42:20 pm »
I am a little puzzled about the program updates Hal lets me know are available at www.zabaware.com.  Either I am not finding the right page and downloading the entire program again, or there is no update available...just newer versions of the whole package.  Can you let me know your system for versions/builds/whatever?  Or is there a link into just what files are updated?  Thanks.  (and I appreciate the continuous improvements)

YeTr2

• View Profile
Proggie updates
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 04:09:54 pm »
it will always ask you to update if you are using the free version. by updating, it means paying for the full version.'

fkertis

• View Profile
Proggie updates
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 09:14:26 pm »
I have the paid version and have been programming it as a philosophy chat bot.  So the 'free version' rule does not apply.  Again, I am interested in the nomenclature for versions/builds.  Thanks.

HALImprover

• View Profile
    • BrianTaylor.me
Proggie updates
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 12:57:05 am »
I believe that Hal is responding with a line from the topic.brn file that is used when you request Hal to change the subject (which happens when Hal detects something you say that matches a line in the ChangeTopic.brn file).
Does the following line look familiar?[;)]

Do you know you can get a knowledge update for me from http://www.zabaware.com/asssistant/update.html?

I hope this helps.
Living life with a loving heart, peaceful mind, and bold spirit.