dupa

Author Topic: HaptekRegestry  (Read 4253 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
HaptekRegestry
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:41:02 pm »
All,
  I just discovered something I found very interesting while using the HaptekRegistry with fullbod girl. I open the registry, from the registry I open the console, I drag fullbod into the console which loads fullbod girl into a window, At the HapRegistry I click Refresh registry list, this puts a lsit of parameters in the Hapregistry which can be selected and changed using the slider in the Hapregistry.
The Max and min values can also be changed. You can get some very interesting effects. I just started to look to see if any additional files are generated in the hap_temp folder.
Carl2

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 06:17:02 pm »
That is a very very cool find, I knew that registry was out there, but didn't find it.  It has phoneme positions and everything I was looking for, and gives the values for the positions, incredible find, thanks a million, million, gazillion.[:p][:D][^]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:18:01 pm by danbaltzell »

wgb14

• View Profile
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 08:25:03 am »
Hi

Just a quck question. How do you open the Haptek registry? I know that you can open the concole by just hitting enter... but have no idea how to open the registry

Thanks

Carl2

• View Profile
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 03:00:58 pm »
All,
  I'm not sure where I got the regestry from, I've been collecting things from Haptek for years. it's called the HapRegistry and is a MFC application. I open the regestry by clicking on it.  
  Also interesting is the Intel release, it contains some accesories and some hap files.
Carl2

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 04:03:25 pm »
I got it with the Haptek Guide download from http://www.haptek.com/ and it put it in directory at:  C:Program FilesHaptekHaptekGuide4ProgramminHapAPI2.0\testsHapRegistry

but I could never find it in all those subdirectories, because I didn't know what it was called exactly, but now I'm using it everyday [;)]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 08:38:08 pm »
Dan, That's exactly where it can be found!

To have the backslashes show up, insert two of them together.

C:\Program Files\Haptek\HaptekGuide4\Programmin\HapAPI2.0\Tests\HapRegistry

Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:09:31 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Carl2

• View Profile
HaptekRegestry
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 01:54:23 pm »
All,
  I've begun using the HaptekGuide4 animating guestures, I notice it uses Body_female rather than fullbody girl. I choose fullbody girl because she works with the hap files, I like body_female(jiggly) because she is closer to real. It seems you could send the scripting to the hap engine to get animations and possibly costumize the animatioms using the HapRegestry. The animation sequenceing she goses through is in the Body_femaleDef.hap that can be opened in notepad.
Carl2