dupa

Author Topic: Anyone interested in emoticons?  (Read 3351 times)

jasondude7116

• View Profile
Anyone interested in emoticons?
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:54:12 pm »
i have made an emoticon plugin for hal that displays an emot that reflects hals mood. i use it instead of a haptek character. i don't know if anyone is interested, but if you are then i can post the plugin and the emot files (pictures). it displays the emots as haptek background, i just move the haptek character offscreen.

(if anyone knows how to make a haptek character that doesn't have a character ie. model...please let me know, i just want the background screen only.)

these are examples of the emots it uses:
the plugin uses 10 of them

* it could also be modified (different pictures of your choice) to be used for those who want their haptek background to change with the emotions of hal. ie still have your haptek character onscreen, and have this plugin change the background picture to say...a picture (or random from a list of pictures) of happy things when hal is happy, or a background of fire and brimstone when hal is mad ect....ect...ect...

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 10:12:19 pm »
They look cool!  I would love to have HAL to respond with emotions ie: emoticons.  Can't wait for you to upload the uhp file.
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 11:17:52 pm »
go here for the plugin:
the link and instructions are on the top of the first post.
*NOT compatible with GRETTA Emotions (which i do not recommend using anymore)
http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6278